Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Clinics companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 1-25 of 652 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 02 2017
MDNow Walk-In Medical Centers Avoid This Doc-in-the-Box for PIP Injuries, or Pay the Pirce! Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Clinics: MDNow Walk-In Medical Centers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Liquivita Lounge CON ARTISTS fort lauderdale Florida Author: , New York Clinics: Liquivita Lounge fort lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 24 2017
West Count Health Center avoids allowing people to file a complaint San Pablo, California Author: san pablo , California Clinics: West Count Health Center San Pablo,, California

May 16 2017
Texas Sleep Clinic AKA: Nocturna PROFESIONAL MISCOUNDUCT, MALPRACTICE, LYING & WRONFUL DENIAL OF SERVICES McKinney Nationwide
Author: Texas Clinics: Texas Sleep Clinic Nationwide

May 11 2017
CVS Minute Clinic Charged $130.00 to do absolutely nothing Greenville South Carolina Author: Palm Coast, Florida Clinics: CVS Minute Clinic Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 24 2017
SMI Imaging Quoted one price, billed another Tempe, Az Author: Sedona, Arizona Clinics: SMI Imaging Tempe, az,

Apr 18 2017
Life line Screenings Misrepresented This was Virginia Nationwide Author: Elliston, Virginia Clinics: Life line Screenings Nationwide

Mar 26 2017
Low T 99 Very Unprofessional Bellevue Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Clinics: Low T 99 Bellevue, Washington

Mar 01 2017
PHENOM HEALTH Boosted BrainFocus levelEffective Thinking ,international, Subscription Fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shoshone, California Clinics: PHENOM HEALTH Internet

Feb 22 2017
Bay Area Quick Care Cynthia Malowtiz Nurse Practitioner posing as Doctor Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clinics: Bay Area Quick Care Corpus Christi, Texas

Feb 20 2017
Pierre Dupont / Ottawa Foot Practice Dentist Banned for Life after 33 Guilty Charges for Professional Misconduct Injures Patients with Counterfeit Foot Implants after Switching Professions! Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Clinics: Pierre Dupont (Ottawa Foot Practice) Ottawa, Ontario