Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Clinics companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 664 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 24 2017
SMI Imaging Quoted one price, billed another Tempe, Az Author: Sedona, Arizona Clinics: SMI Imaging Tempe, az,

Apr 18 2017
Life line Screenings Misrepresented This was Virginia Nationwide Author: Elliston, Virginia Clinics: Life line Screenings Nationwide

Mar 26 2017
Low T 99 Very Unprofessional Bellevue Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Clinics: Low T 99 Bellevue, Washington

Aug 01 2017
FastMed Urgent care I went to this medical facility, having an asthma attack. I was seen in less than an hour which was good, however, once I was seen I was hating that I ever came to this medical clinic.  fayetteville North Carolina Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Clinics: FastMed Urgent care fayetteville, North Carolina

Aug 01 2017
Slim 4 Life-Ridgemar Worked 4 Me! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clinics: Slim 4 Life-Ridgemar Fort Worth, Texas

Mar 01 2017
PHENOM HEALTH Boosted BrainFocus levelEffective Thinking ,international, Subscription Fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shoshone, California Clinics: PHENOM HEALTH Internet

Feb 22 2017
Bay Area Quick Care Cynthia Malowtiz Nurse Practitioner posing as Doctor Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clinics: Bay Area Quick Care Corpus Christi, Texas

Feb 20 2017
Pierre Dupont / Ottawa Foot Practice Dentist Banned for Life after 33 Guilty Charges for Professional Misconduct Injures Patients with Counterfeit Foot Implants after Switching Professions! Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Clinics: Pierre Dupont (Ottawa Foot Practice) Ottawa, Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Abella Mayfair Russel Teneza Refused to refund charges by telling me it was in the fine print. I re-read and don't see any such note. North York Ontario Canada Author: Pitt Meadows, California Clinics: Abella Mayfair Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Lex Kogan Eric Taub Ibogaine false promises LIES Costa Rica Nationwide Author: Stouffville, Alabama Clinics: Lex Kogan Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Intellihealth LLC bad, criminal, theft Longboat Key Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Clinics: Intellihealth LLC Longboat Key, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Medical College of Wisconsin Medical College of Wisconsin discriminates: people with disabilities & people who complain Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Clinics: Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jan 22 2017
True results True Results Hurst texas Nationwide Author: Grand prairie, Texas Clinics: True results Internet

Jan 18 2017
Great Direction - Scott Moore Scott Moore http://prpforhairloss.com.auhttp://greatmassages.com.auhttp://drhair.com.au Unregistered, not coucil approved clinic Sydney Nationwide Author: Rhodes, Alabama Clinics: Great Direction - Scott Moore Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
valley ent of arizona overcharges Nationwide Author: queen creek, Arizona Clinics: valley ent of arizona Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 05 2017
Passport Health Passport Health Scam Nationwide Author: Alabama Clinics: Passport Health Nationwide