Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Doctors companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 1-25 of 2,695 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 22 2017
Johnson City Eye Clinic Varilux Comfort/short DRX Was promised a rebate on two pairs of glasses not received also crizal advance AR put on glasses. Remade glasses-still glare at night Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Doctors: Johnson City Eye Clinic Nationwide

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 10 2017
HealthRight Pain management scam Call from IN and multiple numbers Internet Author: Springfield , Missouri Doctors: HealthRight Internet

May 10 2017
Sociallity no individuals mentioned on website Sociallity bank account thieves taking money from your account without your permission or knowlege Internet nationawide Author: Roebuck, South Carolina Doctors: Sociallity Internet

5, Report #1372067

May 08 2017
Saumil A. Mehta, MD Doctor Psychiatric Medical Associates Doctor is Rude and Nasty Plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Doctors: Saumil A. Mehta, MD Doctor Plano, Texas

May 07 2017
AssetCare LLC CS Medical Scam debt collector Sherman Texas Author: Natchitoches , Louisiana Doctors: AssetCare LLC Sherman, Texas

May 02 2017
ATTORNEY GENERAL MASSACHUSETTES BRYAN BERTRAMS medical board of medicine massachusettes heathcare workers beware Doctors , Nurses boston massachusettes Author: BOSTON, Arizona Doctors: ATTORNEY GENERAL MASSACHUSETTES

May 01 2017
ScoliSMART Clinic Dr. Sid Esprit Wellness Dr. Aatif Siddiqui ScoliSMART is a scam! Dr Sid is a thief New York New York
Author: New York, New York Doctors: ScoliSMART Clinic Dr. Sid New York , New York

Apr 29 2017
Dr. David Salvador Safe Sculpt did not work Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Boynton beach, Florida Doctors: Dr. David Salvador

Apr 28 2017
Dr. Dean Cauley , PhDDean Cauley He made threats to me and my Company. Port Charlotte Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Doctors: Dr. Dean Cauley Port Charlotte, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Dr. Paul Chason Dr chason ruined my smile. disfigured my lips. I cannot smile anymore. De Mar ca Author: Henderson, Nevada Doctors: Dr. Paul Chason

Apr 22 2017
Dr Mark Rand Forensic Psychological Services of New York, P.L.L.C Dr mark Rand, Mark Rand, Forensic Examiner, Custody Battle, Court Ordered, Divorce, Incompetent, New York New York Author: New York, New York Doctors: Dr Mark Rand New York, New York

Apr 15 2017
Dr. Daniel Taheri Worst experience ever!!! I have worked in health care for many years ,I am a RN specializing in acute care medicine, and this is the worst doctor I have ever met. He was rude, yelled at my mother and talked down to her. As soon as I said anything about her symptoms ,severe skin rash that her primary care doctor referred her to a dermatologist for, he lost it. He Stood up and was literally YELLING over us. Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California Doctors: Dr. Daniel Taheri Bakersfield , California

Apr 13 2017
HelloMD.com Too good to be true, This Company Ripped Me Off!! San Francisco Internet Author: Fresno, California Doctors: HelloMD.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
Family Health Source-Deltona Dr Rob your livelyhood Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Doctors: Family Health Source-Deltona Deltona, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Dr. Michelle Withers Missed appointment she will penalise you $200 penalty vancouver British Columbia Author: VANCOUVER , Doctors: Dr. Michelle Withers vancouver, British Columbia

Mar 31 2017
Boca Fertilty/ Dr. Peress Moshe DR. LIKES TO RIP OFF HIS CLIENTS, LIAR, AND INCOMPETENT Boca Raton Florida Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Doctors: Boca Fertilty/ Dr. Peress Moshe Boca Raton , Florida