Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Drug Manufacturers companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 4,175 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a "Free trial" of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Gloss Motive They did not give sufficient time to use their product it took 7 days to receive product and i tried it 7 days and it did not work Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Moberly, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas,, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
DIETLIMITEDBOOST I ordered the trail sample only but since i have received packages., I have returned the packages unopened. as' return to sender did not order' facebook Internet Author: Rhome, Texas Drug Manufacturers: DIETLIMITEDBOOST Internet

Apr 19 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet Author: Hattieville, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Apr 19 2017
webmediworld Made me purchase itunes cards and provide codes promising me a service. Gave me a fake fedex tracking. When the package didnt come when promised they no longer take my calls or answer emails. They promised the where legit and trustworthy. They are scam artists without remorse. Internet Author: Draper, Utah Drug Manufacturers: webmediworld Internet

Apr 18 2017
Healthy Directions Was signed up for an automatic charge each month without my permission. Will not cancel or refund even after multiple requests. Bethesda Maryland Author: Portland, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Apr 16 2017
Synagen IQ Complete Joke Aurora Colorado Author: Draper, Utah Drug Manufacturers: Synagen IQ Aurora, Colorado

Apr 12 2017
Radix Eye Cream Rip off! Fountain Valley California Author: Port Lavaca, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Radix Eye Cream internet

Apr 10 2017
Revived Youth Ageless Eye Serum, fraudulent obtaining of credit card using free trial. cont. charging bimonthly without enabling one to cancel Henderson? Nevada? Author: Crawfordville, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Apr 04 2017
Pure Chem Store.com No other names they have Facebook tho. Which is where I'm going after here... Took my money for a order & supposedly sent it 5 days later & then email me saying it was stopped at customs & I needed too pay $300. More to get an EPCS.... we arranged 150 now & 150 after order comes.. but they aren't keeping arrangement Internet
Author: Brownsvalley , California Drug Manufacturers: Pure Chem Store.com Internet

Apr 01 2017
Purple Rhino inc Took 8999 out of my bank acc Tampa Florida
Author: Calhoun, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Purple Rhino inc Tampa , Florida

Apr 18 2017
Phenom Health/Synagen Billed by: Natural Dieter, New Living DietTrimmer TomorrowRobust Health advert for free 30 day sample, I pay shipping only (6.95) for Synagen IQ Billed from Las Vegas Nevada Author: FARMERS BRANCH, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Phenom Health/Synagen internet

Apr 18 2017
Revitalize Beauty Scammers and extortionists Santa Ana California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Revitalize Beauty Santa Ana, California