Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Eye Care companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,782 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 02 2017
Y S Cream Fraud, Ripoff, Stole my money. Charged my card even after I called and canceled in the allotted timeframe. Internet Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Eye Care: Y S Cream Internet

May 01 2017
Core Skincare The hook you in with a 4.95 charge for a sample then you are automatically signed up for a reacurring charge of $89.97 per month. I called the company and was told by 2 supervisors that they could and would not refund my money and I could not return the product for credit but that they would gladly cancel my membership and I would not receive further shipments or payments. I told them that was unacceptable and ask for an owners name and she would not give that to me. I then told her I was going to put this bait and switch on social media to warn other people she said that was unfortunate. Internet Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Eye Care: Core Skincare Internet

May 01 2017
FLAWLESS SPRING Charged 4.99 for shipping Creme and 4.95 for shipping Serum then in 14 days charged 89.92 for Creme plus 84.95 for Serum. Nationwide Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Eye Care: FLAWLESS SPRING Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Youth Renu Recovery Cream Fruad.....scam.....stole money......offered FREEsample for shipping only then charged over 160. to my credit card Nationwide Author: Reynolds, Georgia Eye Care: Youth Renu Recovery Cream Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Dial Vision Adjustable lens eyeware..........bulbhead.com, ....telebrands,Fairfield, NJ. 07004 Unbelievable cheaply made, you will laugh, weaker then a 100 year old Garder strap !! Internet
Author: Chesterfield , Michigan Eye Care: Dial Vision Internet

Apr 26 2017
y s cream SKIN CARE YS CREAM NOT SURE THEY DONT GIVE THAT TO YOU Internet Author: harbor springs, Michigan Eye Care: y s cream Internet

Apr 24 2017
NeuLift misleading promotional price Las Vegas, NV Internet Author: Shakopee, Minnesota Eye Care: NeuLift Internet

Apr 20 2017
PASCALE RIP OFF MONROE Louisiana Author: MONROE, Louisiana Eye Care: PASCALE internet

Apr 19 2017
Jim Old DermavitaskincareThis is a scam - terms of agreement says cancel account within time period or we will contine to charge for more tubes of chemical. They did agree to 75% return of a $94.67 ($71.00) but they want you to scam Henderson, Nevada 89011 Nevada Author: Maumee, Ohio Eye Care: Jim Old Henderson, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
jaanu julo (eye cream and face spray products names) On 3/3/17 I saw this ad online but can't recall the website, I was under the impression they were given free samples and only had to pay the cost of shipping and handling and no other small print saying I will receive future items or that I needed to call to cancel any shipments.  Wichita Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Eye Care: jaanu Internet

Apr 18 2017
coal cosmetics continued to send product after a one time free trial with no invoice or number to contact them no returns or refunds california Internet Author: OLATHE, Kansas Eye Care: coal cosmetics Internet

Apr 11 2017
JAANU/JULO SKIN CREAM BILLED BY SUNNYVIBE AND SLIMLYFE FOR 89.75 AND 72.04 WITHIN A FEW DAYS. CALLED 5 TIMES, WAS TOLD A REFUND WOULD BE ISSUED. CHARGED AGAIN 3/31 Ordered free 14 day supply, paid S&H+INSURANCE, billed 89.05 & 72.04, 3 few days later. Different States Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Eye Care: JAANU/JULO SKIN CREAM Internet

Apr 10 2017
Renew eye cream and Renew derma Free trial no. You must cancel within 14 days of ordering or the charge you $84 they also put you on a monthly billing of $94 within 30days. Call center California Internet Author: Granbury, Texas Eye Care: Renew eye cream and Renew derma Internet

Apr 08 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex Lush Eye Cream FALSE Advertising and Bogus Company Don't Know Internet ,maybe Maine Author: Carrollton, Texas Eye Care: Adaptive Eye Complex Internet

Apr 10 2017
illum RAJUEYESERUMEPICASERUM Ripoff Californa Author: Norman, Oklahoma Eye Care: illum Internet

Apr 02 2017
Parisian Glow from my CC: AEHARTEYESERUM888-276-9187 I too was ripped-off. Paid 4.95 for "FREE" trial of anti aging cream. I could not find anywhere that said it was a 14 day trial and I would be charged 89.95 for product after trial period. Tried to send product back. They said it was too late and would not defund . However, the CSR did say that she would send back 35 % to my account California where CSR Internet Author: Mundelein, Illinois Eye Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Mar 30 2017
Brillianeye Beamhubinc Amor'e eyeAmor'e skin never received sample eye cream 14 days after I ordered it they took $85.95 out of my bank account.when I called them they said nothing they could do it had been to long from the day I ordered. Internet Author: Spring Valley, California Eye Care: Brillianeye Beamhubinc Internet