Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Health Insurance companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 3,115 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 08 2017
Texas Star Plus STAR PLUS PROGRAM A Medicaid Managed Program Texas Star Plus Austin texas Author: waco, Texas Health Insurance: Texas Star Plus Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Sep 06 2017
Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network, Longtime Medical Health Insurance Misrepresentations = Scam "Sacci Florida" Nationwide Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Juan averoff Called to cancel multicare/parenialcare. Insurance. He wouldn't let me Internet Author: Gainesville, Texas Health Insurance: Juan averoff Internet

Aug 30 2017
Sociallity Auto renewed into a membership I had no clue about Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Sociallity Internet

Aug 24 2017
Mediguard 360 Atlas Benefit, 877-799-9232, Unresourceful, Delayed, Will not help pay for medical bills N/A Nationwide Author: NY, New York Health Insurance: Mediguard 360 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Medical Services Group 323-486-9291, 323-486-9290, 323-486-9289, 323-486-9287 Scam Callers and Hang-up Artist 323 Area Code California Author: Long Beach, California Health Insurance: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 18 2017
Sociallity Charged my acct but I've never heard of them. Fairfield NJ New Jersey
Author: Farmington, Missouri Health Insurance: Sociallity Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
IMG International Medical Group not pay the claims Indianapolis Indiana Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Insurance: IMG International Medical Group Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Surebridge.com Samuel Woods. Someone from this company claimed to represent the State of NV for Health Insurance. Wrong. They led me to believe that they worked for the healthcare marketplace and they were selling a health insurance policy for Nevada. Lie. Next they autosign document They lied and told me I was getting a NV insurance policy and that they worked for NV healthcare market Texas Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Surebridge Texas

Aug 12 2017
Opti loss Garcinia Luminous Mango CleanseActive Fit Nationwide Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Insurance: Opti loss Garcinia