Health & Fitness → Health Spas

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
fit and fancy med spa , fit and fancy institute ,leah euston machine not fda approved,never recived all items, not a real certification , not legal to sell machine grapevine Texas Author: dallas, Texas Health Spas: fit and fancy med spa grapevine, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Farrells extreme body shaping The 10 week disappointment Andover Mn Author: Minnesota Health Spas: Farrells extreme body shaping

Dec 12 2016
Orange Theory Fitness Unethical Billing Practices Trinity Florida Author: Trinity, Florida Health Spas: Orange Theor Fitness Trinity, Florida

30, Report #1342023

Dec 07 2016
Blink fitness Fradulent contracts to steal your money New york Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Spas: Blink fitness Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 04 2016
Kevo eye care faceservumasti.org Jetvill*Kuvo eye care Kevo Eye Cream Rip off! Beware Nationwide
Author: Colleyville, Texas Health Spas: Kevo eye care Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Vine Vera Alderwood Dead Sea, Merlot facial peel Benjamin tested facial peel on the underside of my right arm showing like dead skin to be rubbed off from the prodict, later that evening I tested it on the exact same spot, expecting different result, but no it looked exactly like how Benjamin the manager did on my arm. Lynnwood Washington
Author: Renton, Washington Health Spas: Vine Vera Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 01 2016
Sculptafit/Joey Atlas/ Sculptabody, Inc. Deceptive Business Practices/Bait and Switch Jacksonville, Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Sculptafit/Joey Atlas

Nov 30 2016
Square credit card processing Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Square credit card processing Internet

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 22 2016
Orange Theory Fitness Buyer Be Very Aware .... horrible membership rules!!! Stony Broo9k New York Author: Stony Brook, New York Health Spas: Orange Theory Fitness Stony Broo9k, New York

Nov 16 2016
Nuage skin care Scam San Francisco Internet Author: Leesburg, Virginia Health Spas: Nuage skin care Internet

Nov 07 2016
Work Out World i La Mirada RIP OFF WORLD! BULLIED INTO A PERSONAL TRAINER, PAID OVER $600 IN FULL AND COMPANY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS - NO REFUND La Mirada CALIFORNIA Author: Whittier, California Health Spas: Work Out World i La Mirada La Mirada, CA

Nov 04 2016
Lifetime Athletic Sandy Springs Age Discrimination Sandy Springs Georgia Author: roswell, Georgia Health Spas: Lifetime Athletic Sandy Springs Sandy Springs, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
Active.com Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Active.com Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet