Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Health Spas companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 51-75 of 2,928 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 31 2017
Karyna Alexandar Tijero ,Karyna Tijero,Karyna Alexandar Tijero Celiz, Beware of Scams Schemes Frauds Karyna Tijero Richmond Hill New York US New York Author: Richmond Hill NY US, New York Health Spas: Karyna Alexandar Tijero Richmond Hill NY US, New York

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 16 2017
Peace Of Mind Marie DiMaio and Franco DiMaio Owners of Peace Of Mind spa Arrogant, deceiving, extremely poor customer service! Safety Harbor Florida Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Health Spas: Peace Of Mind Safety Harbor, Florida

May 11 2017
RecDirect Factory Outlets Rec DirectRec-Direct RecDirect Fails to Deliver Merchandise and VP then Commits Harrassment Atlanta Nationwide Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Health Spas: RecDirect Factory Outlets Nationwide

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

56, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a "Silvina Martínez" asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 07 2017
Ilumader skin care I ordered a free sample,not realizing that if I didn't contact them,that I would continue receiving shipments every month. Called the company but they would not work with me. Internet Author: Gainesville , Florida Health Spas: Ilumader skin care Internet

May 04 2017
"Macy's" Misrepresented themselves as Macy's. St George, Utah Nationwide Author: Klein, Texas Health Spas: Macy's Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
ibex removed payment x2 with only one product sent internet Internet Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Spas: ibex Internet

Apr 18 2017
UltraSpa Light Therapy System /Mellen-Thomas Benedict They call it the Ahhh...Spa, I call the Spa Scam!! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: UltraSpa Light Therapy System Internet

Apr 15 2017
Endless Pools Bettye Shirar The company called me even after me sending the mail back to them that they sent me.i told them i am not interesrted in their service. Aston Pennsylvania Author: Haskell, Oklahoma Health Spas: Endless Pools Aston, Pennsylvania

Apr 13 2017
I fit gym burleson Burleson Texas Author: Burleson , Texas Health Spas: I fit gym burleson Burleson, Texas

Apr 10 2017
Your Trainer Jeff - SwettFounder and CEO Don't know if this is a real name. FRAUD, USING MY WEBSITE INFO TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT Internet Author: NJ, New York Health Spas: Your Trainer Internet

Apr 09 2017
X3 Sports Marietta Rica Grandison, Training Manager Will tell you anything to get you to sign and won't honor their sales pitch after they get your signature Marietta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Health Spas: X3 Sports Marietta Marietta, Georgia

Apr 03 2017
Marla Lynne Bell Stole money from Mother Somerville New Jersey Author: San Francisco, California Health Spas: Marla Lynne Bell Somerville, New Jersey

Apr 02 2017
Workout Anytime Workout Anytime makes it difficult to cancel a month-to-month membership, ignores your requests to cancel and sends you to collection for bogus charges that they stick you with even when you notify them of your cancellation. Stockbridge Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Health Spas: Workout Anytime Stockbridge, Georgia

May 02 2017
VASA Fitness; Fitness Training, LLC; Paramount Acceptance Would not honor contract. Would not cancel contract. Orem Utah
Author: Orem, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Orem, Utah

Jul 31 2017
George Villanueva Fitcare USA Midland Park Wyckoff NJ Pyramid scheme, stay away! Midland Park, NJ New Jersey Author: englewood, New Jersey Health Spas: Daniela Colognori Short HIlls, New Jersey