Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Hearing Aid Centers companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 232 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 28 2017
RAPID FULFILMENT, INC. Wonder Hearing Aids Ordered ONE aid, was sent 4, for which I was charged. Returned to sender, no refund. PACOIMA California Author: Stuart, Virginia Hearing Aid Centers: RAPID FULFILMENT, INC. PACOIMA, California

27, Report #1352019

Jan 25 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Ordered and received wonderhear which was on sale for 39.99 but was charged 58.85 came with no instructions and when I put it in my ear I was all static! San Diego California Author: Bridgeton , New Jersey Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hearing Aid San Diego, California

Jan 16 2017
Wonderhearingaid.com Stole money, no product received, no refund, no customer service Internet Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Hearing Aid Centers: Wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
wonder ear hearing aid order one hearing aid. order was falsesified to two, upgraded, without being agreed to, charged on cc san diego, California Author: Mineral Springs, Arkansas Hearing Aid Centers: wonder ear hearing aid san diego, , California

Jan 06 2017
Wonder hearing aid I ordered a wonder hearing aid on december 4 2016 AKRON,Ohio 44306 OH Author: AKRON, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder hearing aid Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
wonder hearing aid - supplementpolice.com - supplementdoctor.com Wonder Hearing Aid Scam Las Vegas, NV Nevada Author: Florida Hearing Aid Centers: wonder hearing aid Internet

Nov 26 2016
Listen Clear Listen Clear Hearing Aids  Internet Author: Manor, Texas Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Internet

Nov 25 2016
luminisadvancedskincare.com They offrede a trail sise skin lotion for $1.99 and charged me $200. Dont know Internet Author: Bella gardenia , California Hearing Aid Centers: luminisadvancedskincare.com Internet

Sep 28 2016
Zounds Hearing Taking advantage of me because I am a senior/& missing appointment due to wife passing away Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Zounds Hearing Columbus, Ohio

Sep 03 2016
Tinnitus Terminator Cure Tinnitus in thirty days or you full money back no questions asked Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Hearing Aid Centers: Tinnitus Terminator Internet

Aug 15 2016
Beltone Wouldn't work with my problem on my hearing aids Pasadena Texas Author: Houston, Texas Hearing Aid Centers: Beltone Pasadena, Texas

Aug 08 2016
miracle ear loud noises will be surpressed , needed it to be loud staten island New York Author: staten island , New York Hearing Aid Centers: miracle ear staten island, New York

38, Report #1320565

Aug 03 2016
B.N.T Micro Audion No compre nada de esta compania!!! Doral Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hearing Aid Centers: B.N.T Doral, Florida

39, Report #1319255

Jul 27 2016
Sterling hearing Warren mi Michigan Author: STERLING HGTS, Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling hearing Warren mi, Michigan

Jun 10 2016
Beltone Hearing Aid belltone.com Belltone hearing aids are a RIP OFF!!! Nationwide Author: Destin, Florida Hearing Aid Centers: Beltone Hearing Aid Nationwide

May 25 2016
Miracle Ear of Shreveport Louisiana Playing and setting up my 86 year old deaf mother into conning her to retest and buying another pair of $4000 new hearing aids after only less than 5 year purchasing of her $5000 pair ..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Hearing Aid Centers: Miracle Ear Shreveport, Louisiana

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide