Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Home HealthCare companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 76-100 of 1,021 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 10 2017
Pure Health Discounts Negligent Customer Service with Suspicious Operation Texas Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Home HealthCare: Pure Health Discounts Internet

Jan 10 2017
Lifecell Credit Card Rippoff and non disclosure policy. South Beach Florida Internet Author: Arapaho , Oklahoma Home HealthCare: Lifecell Internet

Jan 02 2017
Doux et Luxueux Luxury Skin Buyer Beware: Read fine print. Very short trial period. You will get billed full amount within 10 days of receipt and put on monthly subscription. Tampa FL Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Doux et Luxueux Internet

Jan 01 2017
HydraSkin - Material Misrepresentation - Bluffdale Utah Author: Pinole, California Home HealthCare: HydraSkin Pinole, California

Dec 30 2016
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Natural Serum SupportSCI*STAMOSCREAMS "Trial" turns into auto-debits for close to $200 a month St George, Utah Author: Chandler, Arizona Home HealthCare: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St George,, Utah

Dec 29 2016
Amden Corp Purchased because of lifetime waranty, when i called to replace they said the waranty is only if i kept up monthly deliveries of brush heads San Juan Capistrano California Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Home HealthCare: Amden Corp San Juan Capistrano, California

Dec 27 2016
Nuriva Nurvia is scaming people account information...I tried reaching them but the email was returned and the phone number was a different company! I canceled my credit card to be safe...before they take any money out!!! Dr. Oz & Christie Brinkley's names are used in false advertising!! Internet Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin Home HealthCare: Nuriva Internet

Dec 16 2016
Careinholmes False leads, recycles leads Fort lee Nationwide Author: New Jersey Home HealthCare: Careinholmes Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Hampton Direct sent me a WAXVAC../there is no switch to activate it and the AA batteries do not fit in the holder As they bounce around and AAA batteries are too big Williston Vermont Author: Auburndale, Florida Home HealthCare: Hampton Direct Williston, Vermont

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 20 2016
Youth Sality AKA Sality Youth Scam to send a sample, then automate a subscription, create extreme difficulty in reversing Lehi Utah Author: The Villages, Florida Home HealthCare: Youth Sality Lehi, Utah

Nov 16 2016
Alera Skin Care Inc. Zensa 5 Numbing Cream Scam A SCAM PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. DO NOT BUY Richmond British Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Alera Skin Care Inc. Richmond, British Columbia

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Internet Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order with them ,free shipping for orders over $50, in mid-October. On November 2nd, I emailed them. No reply. I emailed them again on November 3, no reply. I emailed them again on November 4, again, no reply. I emailed them again today, no reply. I can not find a telephone number on their site. Cannot track my package on their site. Yet, I still keep getting emails from them with "new deals with 10% off". Brooklyn, NY New York Author: Kewanee , Illinois Home HealthCare: The Deal Empire Internet