Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Medical Laboratories companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 466 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 16 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Avoid this company at all cost Toronto Ontario Author: Richmond, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Toronto, Ontario

Jul 12 2017
chemstore.pw Aures Nadir Bitcoin-only store a complete and utter thief Website, U.S. and India based Internet Author: Evans, Georgia Medical Laboratories: chemstore.pw Internet

Jun 24 2017
Allegro Bluffdale, Utah Nationwide
Author: Trussville, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Allegro Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
ZoeScripts Laboratory Services--Frank DeStefanao I was Hired as a 1099 Rep and never got paid nor received any proper accounting of my expected samples or monies owed to me Lutz Florida Author: Florida Medical Laboratories: ZoeScripts Laboratory Services Lutz , Florida

May 22 2017
Labcorp Changing CPT codes Burlington North Carolina Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Burlington, North Carolina

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 20 2017
Laralex Medical llc Scamming, fraudulent, dishonest company Oklahoma city Oklahoma city Author: Nationwide Medical Laboratories: Laralex Medical llc Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
North Lake Laboratory LLC North Lake Laboratories LLCNorth Lake Laboratory Plano Texas TX Beware Billing Scam Fraudsters! Plano Texas Author: Spring, Texas Medical Laboratories: North Lake Laboratory LLC Plano, Texas

Mar 10 2017
Radiology Imaging Specialists Alternate Business Names Sally Jobe Mammography Centres Radiology Imaging Associates Medical Imaging of Colorado, LLC Know Unethical Practicies, Billing Issues, Collections Errors and Credit Disputes Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Medical Laboratories: Radiology Imaging Specialists Englewood, Colorado

Mar 01 2017
Labcorp Violates CMS Medicare Contract: fraudulent billing San Francisco California Author: Vancouver, Washington Medical Laboratories: Labcorp San Francisco,

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International Aps False Billing Odense, Denmark Author: Fort Nelson, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Lux Style International Aps Odense,

Dec 17 2016
BioTrek Labs TOOK MY MONEY BUT DIDN'T PERFORM THE TESTING internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Medical Laboratories: BioTrek Labs Internet

38, Report #1342019

Dec 07 2016
ConnectMyDNA Useless, a total waste of time and money Fairfield Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Medical Laboratories: ConnectMyDNA Fairfield, Ohio