Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Medical Supplies companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,933 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 26 2017
Affordable Mobility Medical ; Kerry's medical; Paul Fedorenko; Kerry Fedorenko; Hunter Nikolas Fedorenko USED THEIR FORKLIFT TO DELIBERATELY DEMOLISH MY HOME, A 29' FIFTHWHEEL, MAKING ME HOMELESS West sacramento California
Author: West Sacramento, California Medical Supplies: Affordable Mobility Medical Elk Grove,, California

Sep 26 2017
Cashnowoffer Sent diabetic test strips never got paid Chicago Il
Author: Chandler, Arizona Medical Supplies: Cashnowoffer Internet

Sep 25 2017
Cash Now Offer cashnowoffer.com AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! COMPLETE SCAM!! Chicago Illinois
Author: South Windsor, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Cash Now Offer Internet

29, Report #1402011

Sep 24 2017
Advanceable technologies, Scotsdale, AZ The company said that it would be a free sample bottle of CMD, but they are charging me $69.99 for it. They are charging for a free sample bottle. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Orlando, Florida Medical Supplies: Advanceable technologies, Scotsdale, AZ Scottsdale,

30, Report #1401968

Sep 23 2017
Revive CBD Started with an article on Meryl Streep and a student she hired to research and produce a product called COMPLETE CBD. Then there was a pop up offering a free trial. Got it and was told I agreed to membership Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Medical Supplies: Revive CBD Internet

Sep 23 2017
cashoffernow I did not receive payment for test strips as promised. Chicago Internet
Author: Shawnee, Kansas Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer Internet

Sep 23 2017
American HomePatient; Lincare Holdings 19 Months of Company Errors and Harassment Clearwater Florida Author: Robinson, Texas Medical Supplies: American HomePatient Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness I ordered Skincell Pro. I paid shipping cost for the "free" sample. I did see, nor was I aware of a 14 day deadline to cancel or pay the full price of the product, $79.85. Los Angeles California Author: Kent, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Platinum Herbal Wellness Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2017
Tryrevboost.com order entered, copy of credit card submitted, then another item added without ability to refuse. online Internet Author: N Charleston, South Carolina Medical Supplies: Tryrevboost.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Rev boost and Nitric Rush Fraudulent business SAVANNAH Georgia Author: Rockford, Illinois Medical Supplies: Rev boost and Nitric Rush Internet

Sep 19 2017
cashnowoffer.com NEVER SENT MY MONEY chicago ILLINOIS/INTERNET Author: Cleveland, Ohio Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer.com Internet

Sep 16 2017
cashnowoffer They suppost to pay me for my diabetic strips and I never got any money or check that company it's a scam Chicago Illinois
Author: Lancaster, California Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2017
BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILIT Unknown at this time. Watch Out for this one! OHIO Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Medical Supplies: BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILIT Internet

Sep 14 2017
Main Clinic Supply Warranty replacements with USED equipment only!!! Rochester minnesota Author: grafton, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Main Clinic Supply Minnesota

Sep 13 2017
XDrive When I send the CBD back they have me on other Name of company. Return address is 500 N.Rainbow, LasVegas NV. 89107 They send me another bottle of the CBS and I didn't give them the right/ok to do this. Than they charge me $79.99 and took it from by credit card. I been ging them now 9/13/2017 for 4 months to get my retfund back. When I call them they said each time that the refund would be refunded back to my credit card within 10 days. And they still haven't refund the $79.99 back to me as of yet. I sent the unopen bottle back on the date oof 7/17/2017. And I can't get my refund back. LasVegas NV Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Medical Supplies: XDrive Maryland

Sep 13 2017
QuickNMobile Wholesalers purchased a power wheelchair June 2017 and it broke in August and they refuse to replace it Ft. laureldale Florida Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Supplies: QuickNMobile Wholesalers Ft. laureldale, Florida

Sep 12 2017
Ouick cash 4 test strips d**k Spillman I sent in 16 boxes of test strips to company and never received payment for them. Nationwide Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Ouick cash 4 test strips Nationwide