Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Mental Health companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 1-25 of 801 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 21 2017
George Ankuta Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Mental Health: George Ankuta Internet

Oct 07 2017
Rosenberg Center Rosenberg Center Assessment and Treatment for Children and Families Incompetence in billing, violation of FDCPA and HIPAA Violation - then dropped my disabled daughter to cover for themselves Roseville Minnesota
Author: Eagan, Minnesota Mental Health: Rosenberg Center Roseville , Minnesota

3, Report #1402059

Sep 24 2017
Salt Lake City Psychology Jonathan Bone Self Medicating Counselor, Jon Bone, Jonathan Bone PsyD salt lake city Utah
Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Mental Health: Salt Lake City Psychology salt lake city, Utah

Sep 13 2017
Neuroxr. Did not give total amount of order. Hit my bank account several times. Called and cancelled product 3 different times and they still are sending the pills drafting my bank account. Jackson Wyoming Author: Montgomery, Alabama Mental Health: Neuroxr. Jackson, Wyoming

Sep 12 2017
A Soberway Home Arizona Drug Rehab Center Prescott Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mental Health: A Soberway Home Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Instant-Hypnosis.com Product Not received. No response from support. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Mental Health: Instant-Hypnosis.com Internet

Sep 07 2017
Emerge Professionals Humiliating Experience!!!!! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Mental Health: Emerge Professionals Denver, Colorado

Aug 31 2017
Macomb County Community Mental Health ACT Ventures: John Pascaretti Mental Health Abuse Clinton township Michigan **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: mount clemens, Michigan Abusive Parents: Macomb County Community Mental Health Clinton township, Michigan

Aug 26 2017
Dr. Bram Fridhandler Dr. Bram Fridhandler is a professional thug San Francisco California
Author: Tracy, California Mental Health: Dr. Bram Fridhandler San Francisco, California

Aug 22 2017
Dr. Joel Caldwell Fraudulently billed his family's move from New York to Florida to our business, and made unauthorized credit card purchases Clermont Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Joel Caldwell Clermont, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy unprofessional, dishonest, disrespectful Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Michelle ROSS Licensed mental health counselof Betrayal, unprofessionalism, abandonment Coral Springs Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Michelle ROSS Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 09 2017
ProShip Perfect Nutra SolutionsCognative Supplement I was told that the Perfect Nutra Solutions would improve my memories. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Mental Health: ProShip Mooresville, North Carolina

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Jul 26 2017
The Ranch at Piney River Elements Behavioral Health Don't Go to The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly Tennessee Author: Dubuque, Iowa Mental Health: The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly, Tennessee