Health & Fitness → Mental Health

Approximately 745 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 19 2016
BetterHelp CHEATERS! Internet
Author: Internet Mental Health: BetterHelp Internet

Dec 13 2016
God's Ranch Biker's Tabernacle Refused to give me credit for 40+ hours of community service that I performed while I was in their program. I was kicked out of the program after 2 weeks because I woke up in a bad mood, likely caused by the fact that I was taken off 4 mental health medications cold turkey and I was being forced to eat expired and rotting food. I was given no opportunity to explain my side of the story, instead was kicked out onto the street Tacoma Washington Author: Orting, Washington Mental Health: God's Ranch Tacoma, Washington

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are "transparent" about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
Stacy M. Buiatti, MS, LMFT Stacy Buiatti Manipulative Deceptive Bipolar Projection valencia California Author: castaic, California Mental Health: Stacy M. Buiatti, MS, LMFT valencia, California

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Nov 30 2016
Lewisgale Phyiatric Hospital. Roanoke, Va. Lewisgale Hospital. Roanoke Va. Poor patient mental healthcare Roanoke Virginia Author: Covington , Virginia Mental Health: Lewisgale Phyiatric Hospital. Roanoke, Va. Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 14 2016
Van Ness Recovery House tina is rude and mean, tina threw me out for doing nothing wrong, tina uninvited me, tina ruined my Van Ness Recovery House Very First Thanksgiving! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Mental Health: Van Ness Recovery House Los Angeles, California

Nov 18 2016
Dr. Amy Gawrych Selfish, Self Centered, Uncaring, Unprofessional Psychologist, Doesn't Know The First Thing About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complete Phony Lindenhurst NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Mental Health: Dr. Amy Gawrych NY

Nov 15 2016
Tykes and Teens, Inc Tykes and Teens UNETHICAL PRACTICE BY HEALTH CARE PROVIDE palm city Florida
Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Mental Health: Tykes and Teens, Inc palm city, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Windward way recovery Casa palmera They got me high and then billed my insurance Costa Mesa California
Author: Irvine, California Mental Health: Windward way recovery Costa Mesa, California

Nov 02 2016
J & S Recovery Resources LLC Jordan Tyler Hendrickson,Scott Castillo Rehab Placement Services with Owner Jordan Hendrickson Fresh Out of Detox!? Irvine California Author: Orem, Utah Mental Health: J & S Recovery Resources LLC Irvine, California

Oct 14 2016
Dr. Kieran Ayre SCAM ARTIST Morristown New Jersey
Author: Long Valley, New Jersey Mental Health: Dr. Kieran Ayre Morristown, New Jersey

Oct 13 2016
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services MISSING PERSON NATISHA V LAX BUT DUE TO HIPPA I CAN'T BE TOLD IF SHE'S IN MENTAL HEALTH CARE los angeles Nationwide
Author: Mesa, Arizona Mental Health: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Nationwide

39, Report #1331992

Oct 06 2016
Synagen IQ Synagen.com Synagen IQ Brain Core Focus Pill Aurora Colorado Author: Brookings, Oregon Mental Health: Synagen IQ Aurora, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
G and G Holistic Treatment Center A SCAM??? MOST DEFINITELY!! N. Miami Beach Florida Author: Baldwin, New York Mental Health: G and G Holistic Treatment Center N. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Realization Center MarilynKatie Walsh Emotional Abuse, Neglect, Violation of Rights New York New York
Author: Bronx, New York Mental Health: Realization Center New York, New York

Sep 07 2016
Life Coach - A Better Life - Robin Thomas, MSW Life Coach - A Better Life - Robin Thomas, MSW Life Coach - A Better Life - Robin Thomas, IS A theif and made me Pay her in Advance and Refused to give me my funds back STOLE MONEY FROM ME UNETHICAL Selden/Coram area, NY New York
Author: LONG ISLAND , New York Mental Health: Life Coach - A Better Life - Robin Thomas, MSW Selden/Coram area, NY, New York

Sep 03 2016
Minks Youth & Family Services Director refused to pay staff for weeks at a time! richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Mental Health: Minks Youth & Family Services richmond, Virginia

Sep 02 2016
Ingrid Sanchez, LCSW Mentesana Day TreatmentBilingual Behavioral Services A True Psycho Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Mental Health: Ingrid Sanchez, LCSW Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2016
Esther Cohen /Mind Rapist/Divine Madness Cult Member/Alchemy of Nourishment Scam Boulder, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Mental Health: Esther Cohen Boulder,, Colorado