Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Supplemental Health Programs companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 26-50 of 3,170 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 08 2017
Pure CBD Tincture They took $79.95 out of my account with out my authorization Las Vegas Internet Author: Pueblo , Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Tincture Internet

27, Report #1372005

May 08 2017
Alpha Prime They advertised free products during trial period of a hidden 14 days.i paid shipping only. They shipped 2-items on 4/15/17 and I called them on 4/29/17 to cancel. That's the 14thday they allowed but they refused to refund my money. I think this comp is creative in scamming people . They'll refer you to their online statements. Fountain Calley California Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Nationwide

28, Report #1371951

May 08 2017
Primal Health Labs Texas Dr. Marlene perfectmealplans.com Facebook.com perfectmealplans Basiclly, I ordered, but came across the complained against the company, I immediately emailed them to cancel the order But they stil shipped the order, I received opened the envelop only and found that they ripped me off as well with books I did not order. I have refused and returned the order for refund Allen, TX Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health Labs Texas Internet

May 06 2017
Healthy Right Now Pure CBD Tincture CBD oil free just pay shipping! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Right Now Las Vegas, Nevada

May 06 2017
Diet Supplements - sec Adding charges & have only had product 2 weeks Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Port Richey, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - sec Las Vegas, Nevada

May 05 2017
Pure CBD Las Vegas Bad company Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Morgan Hill, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

May 04 2017
URGENTFOCUS.COM VYDOXPURPLE RHINO NO FREE TRIALS Internet Author: COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: URGENTFOCUS.COM Internet

Apr 30 2017
alpha monster advanced advanced monster.com deceptive new york Nationwide Author: the villages, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: alpha monster advanced Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
AlphaElite Testro-AlphaEliteNitro Product doesn't work for me, they said, I could call back and canceal, I did twice and still got billed for this crap. I am not happy at all, Nothing but another scam... Fountain Valley California Author: Jet, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: AlphaElite Testro-AlphaEliteNitro Fountain Valley, California

Apr 29 2017
Nuero XR con artists - well thought out fraud Paicoma California Author: Lake Mary, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nuero XR Paicoma, California

Apr 27 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $37.00 WHEN I ORDERED THE $4.95 TRIAL OF NUGENIX DONT KNOW - PROBABLE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Apr 27 2017
IlluminateGarcinia IlluminateMango Got the Product today read the warning, consulted my Doctor, and was told I could NOT use this. Fountain Valley California Author: Lancing, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: IlluminateGarcinia Fountain Valley, California

Apr 27 2017
Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Garcenia Lean ExtremeNature Renew Shipped products that I did not order , created automatic shipments and billed my credit card for 170.00 over a period of 28 days. Internet Author: Tallulah, , Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Internet

Apr 27 2017
Proshed Elite Proshed Elite, Max Antler Pro Scam artists who will bill you monthly and give you no chance to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Proshed Elite Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 22 2017
Burnsupplements.net Garcinia burn Over charged, no return policy, website looks fake, call center hours are wrong, unsupportive, not customer friendly Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Burnsupplements.net Internet

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Margaret Poutre peggypoutre The cbd oil was more olive oil than herb. I became very sick to my stomachs. I received another bottle in the mail which I did not order. I can not find how to reach them and see if they will fix the problem Las Vegas, Nevada. 89144-6363 Author: Post falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Margaret Poutre Nationwide