Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 08 2017
TOSELECTDIET Florida Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Weightloss Programs: TOSELECTDIET Internet

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia FREE Trial is a scam!! I was FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED FULL PRICE ON MY CREDIT CARD. These scammers ALSO PLACED me on a SUBSCRIPTION AND FRAUDULENTLY charged my Credit card 8 times! Customer service & supervisors are NO help! Rude! This company needs to be held accountable for their actions and lies. I will be contacting a lawyer and will reach out to all of you to see what can be done. Have faith guys. I refuse to be a victim of these liars & scam artists. Internet
Author: Windsor, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 07 2017
lux style foot detox denmark nationwide Author: timmins, Ontario Weightloss Programs: lux style Ontario

Feb 07 2017
Nutra Force LLC Stealing from folks when they did not order by charging credit cards witout permission. Tampa Florida Author: Anthony, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Ascend Garcinia Only Supposed to Pay $4.95 for Shipping... $79.95 Fee Showed Up in Checking Account Internet
Author: Griffin, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Ascend Garcinia Internet

Feb 06 2017
Skinny Body Care Ageless Anti-Aging Serum, HiBurn8, Instant Youth Products not working, Products Not Worth of Paying St. Louis Nationwide Author: Markham, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Skinny Body Care Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
BURN BURN GARCINIA and FORSKOLIN BURN Completely a fraud St Petersburg FL Internet Author: Plant City, Florida Weightloss Programs: BURN Internet

Feb 04 2017
Nubiotix 69.95 charge after free trial Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Nubiotix Internet

Feb 04 2017
CD Diet & Health This company tries to scam yu by selling you vitamins, two bottles. They hide the part that says you will receive more vitamins at a big inflated price. You should send the second package back with a letter saying you won't pay, and you'll report them and you will tell your credit card co. not to pay them. San Diego California Author: Seabrook, Texas Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 04 2017
Fit Trial Products Product Name Supreme Fit GARCINIA Major Rip Off using Fox TV News Star Megan Kelly that appears to endorse a Miracle Weight Loss Pill San Diego California Author: Burkeville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Products San Diego , California

Feb 02 2017
KJJ*BEAUTYWAY KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: KJJ*BEAUTYWAY Internet

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Lean Extreme Used Cable One as a survey to answer questions, awarded a free gift. does not list Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Cable One Internet

Feb 02 2017
Organic Diet lab I sent for free samples to try them. Then they billed me $80 which I did not agree to. And sent me more which I refused they were sent back and they billed me again $80. Tampa Florida Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Feb 02 2017
DietBet.com Diet Bet Warning - DietBet is only out to enrich themselves!! Internet Author: , Florida Weightloss Programs: DietBet.com Internet

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the "fine print") and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet

Feb 01 2017
DietHealthlyLiving.com Garcinia CambogiaGreen Coffee Bean ExtractLosetheweighttoday.com Rip Off Unpriced Samples Sky High Product Shipments without orders Norcross Georgia Author: Carrollton, Texas Weightloss Programs: DietHealthlyLiving.com Norcross,

Jan 31 2017
Rapid fulfillment They aren't sending me what I ordered.i have sent the same product back 3times Pacoima California Author: Urbana, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Rapid fulfillment Pacoima, California

Jan 27 2017
NRG Clearbod AndroNox Muscle - TestosteroneJuggerNox Muscle - NO2 BEWARE!!! I purchased a trial version of both of the products for $4.95. I only got a change to use the product a couple time and not even enough time to see if it works or not.  CA Internet Author: Santa Ana, California Weightloss Programs: NRG Clearbod Internet

Jan 26 2017
Nutra today Nutra beauty Mesquite Texas Author: Freeville, New York Weightloss Programs: Nutra today Mesquite , Texas