Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Weightloss Programs companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 51-75 of 7,740 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

51, Report #1402047

Sep 24 2017
Vita-Fit Garcinia 100% satisfaction guarantee not honored. Huntington Beach California
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit California

52, Report #1401971

Sep 23 2017
Beauty Within Ordered free trial and paid shipping. Now I'm getting charge almost $80.00 for each bottle each month. I did not sign up for a monthly subscription. I also have no RMA# to be able to return to sender. Provo Utah Author: Bourg, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

53, Report #1401941

Sep 23 2017
Beauty Within Forskolin cleanse Scam Provo Utah Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within

Sep 23 2017
PureSlim365 garcinia cambodia Dr. Oz recommended weight loss product Internet Author: Kensington, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: PureSlim365 Internet

Sep 21 2017
Diet Support Health Support, Diet open, Accelerate strength Took my money without my consent Internet Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Diet Support Internet

Sep 21 2017
Nutrisystem Did not refund my money after numerous phone calls Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Nutrisystem Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2017
TrimGenix Trim Genesis, Garcinia Cambogia,Ketterlin Forskolin ExtractGoldon Workout Goldon Workout billed $19.95 for an email magazine, Trim Geneses NOT free trial $4.95 + $79.98, Ketterlin Forskolin NOT free trial $4.99 + $79.99 St. Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Davenport, Florida Weightloss Programs: TrimGenix Internet

Sep 25 2017
Cool Sculpting by Chesapeake Vein Center in Virginia Cool Sculpting by Chesapeake Vein Center in Virginia Doesn't Work Chesapeake Virginia Author: , Virginia Weightloss Programs: Cool Sculpting by Chesapeake Vein Center in Virginia Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 19 2017
garcinia cambogia core African mango core I put in ALL my info and it just didn't feel right, i clicked to go back a page and it did, next thing i know, it's on my back account. I called, the lady said i would have to call back. I called back and got voice mail, i haven't got a call back. The lady said, i world have to wake til i got the product before i could cancel the money taking out of my account EVERY MONTH!!! Internet Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia core Internet

Sep 18 2017
Diet Supplements Was supposed to be a one time trial. Just shipping. Shipped two bottles and charged $80.I called and talked to representative and would charge $1.95 for cancellation on something I didn't order!Refused to refund money. What theives LasVegas Nevada
Author: Merryville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements LasVegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2017
CML Saflower oil supplement a total rip off and you cannot even cancel your order and get a refund for what you sent back! Internet Author: North port, Florida Weightloss Programs: CML Saflower oil supplement Internet

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Max Nutra Purediethealth.com promised free trial of Forskolin then charged me an additional $160 before the product even came--called it a "shipping problem" and would not refund! Utah Internet Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Max Nutra Internet

Sep 17 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Hyperfit Slim and MGAMEID Garcinia CamboHypo Cleanse Mango Cleanse Deceptive advertising. Westminister California
Author: Englewood, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus California

Sep 16 2017
Garcinia cambogia core & African mango core Charged me full price of the product after receiving it for about a week Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Amsterdam, New York Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia core & African mango core Vancouver , British Columbia

Sep 15 2017
certified nutritional products Wellness CBD free trial pay only shipping Tampa Florida Author: Yountville, California Weightloss Programs: certified nutritional products Tampa, Florida

Sep 14 2017
Cajun Fitness Youngsville Louisiana Author: Youngsville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Cajun Fitness Youngsville, Louisiana

Sep 14 2017
CALFIT California Family Fitness Sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: CALFIT Sacramento, California

Sep 14 2017
Beauty Within Provo Utah Fraud!! Provo Utah Author: Bountiful, Utah Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo Utah Provo, Utah

Sep 13 2017
blueclouddeals.com On August 14, 2017, I ordered a waist trainer from this company and it is now a month tomorrow September 14, 2017. I have not recieved my product, and this money has been takin from my account. I want my money or the product, or legal actions to be taken. i placed an order for the waist trainer on August 14, 2017 5he money 2as taken from my account, and I have yet to receive my waist trainer. I am outraged! blueclouddeals.com Author: Sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: blueclouddeals.com Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Beauty within Ordered sample for $4.95 now getting charged $80 every month. They send a package labeled "return to sender not accepted" and have no website or phone number for contact info. I fund the number from another victim on this website and wanted to share it. Provo Utah Author: Joplin, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Beauty within Provo, Utah