Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Weightloss Programs companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 76-100 of 7,748 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 17 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Hyperfit Slim and MGAMEID Garcinia CamboHypo Cleanse Mango Cleanse Deceptive advertising. Westminister California
Author: Englewood, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus California

Sep 16 2017
Garcinia cambogia core & African mango core Charged me full price of the product after receiving it for about a week Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Amsterdam, New York Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia core & African mango core Vancouver , British Columbia

Sep 15 2017
certified nutritional products Wellness CBD free trial pay only shipping Tampa Florida Author: Yountville, California Weightloss Programs: certified nutritional products Tampa, Florida

Sep 14 2017
Cajun Fitness Youngsville Louisiana Author: Youngsville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Cajun Fitness Youngsville, Louisiana

Sep 14 2017
CALFIT California Family Fitness Sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: CALFIT Sacramento, California

Sep 14 2017
Beauty Within Provo Utah Fraud!! Provo Utah Author: Bountiful, Utah Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo Utah Provo, Utah

Sep 13 2017
blueclouddeals.com On August 14, 2017, I ordered a waist trainer from this company and it is now a month tomorrow September 14, 2017. I have not recieved my product, and this money has been takin from my account. I want my money or the product, or legal actions to be taken. i placed an order for the waist trainer on August 14, 2017 5he money 2as taken from my account, and I have yet to receive my waist trainer. I am outraged! blueclouddeals.com Author: Sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: blueclouddeals.com Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Beauty within Ordered sample for $4.95 now getting charged $80 every month. They send a package labeled "return to sender not accepted" and have no website or phone number for contact info. I fund the number from another victim on this website and wanted to share it. Provo Utah Author: Joplin, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Beauty within Provo, Utah

Sep 13 2017
Imperium Dietary Supplements I sent for a free start up sample but did NOT agree to further shipments. Jacksonville Florida Author: Ronan, Montana Weightloss Programs: Imperium Dietary Supplements Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 12 2017
Matthew Hagberg Blueclouds deals I order 2 Sauna waist trainers and have yet to receive them, Internet Author: Oak View, California Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Sep 12 2017
Trimgensis What a rip off! Free trial.Pay for shipping only.They Send you a months supply and if you don't respond in 2 weeks they bill you for the months supply Internet Author: East Liberty, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Trimgensis Internet

Sep 12 2017
Blue cloud deals sauna Mattew hagberg. I'm need to try to put a stop to these people that scams us hard workers. There professionals stop them from selling this on. Facebook's page or any where else they need to go to jail. California California Author: Englewood, Florida Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deals sauna California

Sep 11 2017
Slim Fire PRONutrazone Falsing selling merchandise Internet Author: Leesburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Slim Fire Internet

Sep 10 2017
Bio Leans trial offer then charged monthly and products sent without consent Tampa Internet Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Bio Leans Internet

Sep 10 2017
getslim365 on the internet the price was $4.95 now they are charging 89.00 tampa Internet Florida Author: BENTON, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: getslim365 Internet

Sep 10 2017
Diethealthyliving.com Claimed it was only 4.95 trial then charged me 89.99 and claimed there was a 14 day trail but it never said that anywhere when I ordered their product and when I called I got a run around and got no money back Norcross Georgia Author: Adams, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Diethealthyliving.com Norcross, Georgia

Sep 09 2017
Beauty Within Fraudulent advertising! Nothing indicated repeated drafts to my credit card! Provo Utah Author: TEXARKANA, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Sep 09 2017
Leptigen Burn Diet Pills Charged my card without permission Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Leptigen Internet

Sep 08 2017
Lux Style Scam and strong arm tactics to ruin your credit Messevej 12 Odense , Denmark Author: Ontario Weightloss Programs: Lux Style Internet

Sep 08 2017
Beauty within Took money out of my account and gave me no way to contact to cancel Utah Internet Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Beauty within Internet

Sep 07 2017
Vita Fit Garcinia Unauthorized charges on my credit card Huntington Beach California Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Vita Fit Garcinia Huntington Beach, California