Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Weightloss Programs companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 76-100 of 7,395 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Mar 31 2017
Nutra Force LLC Refusal to quit charging bank acct after refusal of shipments Tampa Florida Author: Louisville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Diet Supplements SEC sent pills & not liquid Las Vegas Nevada Author: Greenwood, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Garcinia would not refund my money and charged me 79.95 for the product and said I had 14 days for trial but the hidden thing was the 14 started the day you order the product. Nationwide Author: Onamia, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Nationwide

Mar 30 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Ascend GarciniaAscend Forskolin This product is junk and does not work and the company just wants your credit card tampa Florida Author: Livonia, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements tampa, Florida

Mar 30 2017
Heathyrightnow Took money. No product Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Heathyrightnow Internet

Apr 28 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions, AKA Healthy life corp, Garcina Cambogia, http://garciniacambogiaresults.net/dr-oz-on-garcinia-cambogia/https://perfectnutragarciniacambogia.com/?GCR Garcinia Cambogia, SCAM, "Healthy living", Diet, Supplements, Diet pills Pendleton Indiana
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton, Indiana

Mar 29 2017
Waistshaperz Waisteshaperz selling junk from China Hicksville New York Author: Lewisville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Waistshaperz Hicksville, New York

Mar 28 2017
Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam I have a doctor's note to cancel and Fitness Connection will still not cancel my membership Durham North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam, I have a doctor's note and will still not cancel my membership Durham, North Carolina

May 04 2017
TRS limited Received collection notice for $179.97 from Tate &Kirlin associates, inc. TRS limited as creditor. Claiming a sample trial period was not cancelled in 10 day period. Completely false. I've seen multiple victims from this on this site. Find the people behind this scam. Internet Author: Ketchum, Idaho Weightloss Programs: TRS limited Internet

Mar 27 2017
Healthey They sent me a "14 day" trial of their product at the shipping cost and then proceeded to charge me $169.25 on the 14th day No information on where to call or how to contact them before the 14 day period expired until the 14th day Internet
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

May 09 2017
Better Health For Life, Garcinia Authentic Garcinia Cambogia, garcinia Authentic, Complete-wellness, continually charging without permission for a product that I did not order! singapore China, Moriseville, NC NC
Author: Farmington, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Better Health For Life, Garcinia Authentic singapore,

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2017
SBD Enterprises, LLC South Beach Diet Discussing food autoship scam Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Anacortes, Washington Weightloss Programs: SBD Enterprises, LLC Fort Washington , Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
Golo Terry Shirvani Release diet supplement creates major medical event Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Golo Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Beauty Integrations Mygarcinia Charged for membership I didn't sign up for Pendleton Indiana Author: Lakeside , California Weightloss Programs: Beauty Integrations Pendleton , Indiana