Complaint Review: Health Innovations

• Health Innovations
    PO Box 45439
    Phoenix, Arizona

Health Innovations dishonest review period Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I was directed to Health Innovations through another company selling magazines. At the time I was told that I would have a 30 day period to review the materials before being charged, but i would be charged for shipping and handling of the materials.

I was charged on my online credit report on 5/05 for the the shipping as expected, but on 5/11 I was charged $19.95. I called to cancel my account, expecting to get a refund of the 19.95, but I was told that my review period had ended and that I was required to pay anyways.

Upon reviewing the information that was sent to me i couldn't find anything that said how long the grace period was.

Christopher
Dublin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2005 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-innovations/phoenix-arizona-85064-5439/health-innovations-dishonest-review-period-ripoff-phoenix-arizona-143866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content