• Report: #1391909

• Updated: Thu, August 10, 2017

• Reported By: Kay — Honey Grove Texas USA
Health Insurance Innovations
Nationwide USA

Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been "Ripped-Off big time" I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly R"Rips" me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I called an 800# that was listed with BlueCross/BlueShield.  My call was answered and I was told, 'I will transfer you to an agent.  So they did, and someone began talking very fast told me someone with First Health would be on the line to talk with me.  David??? came on the line and he talked faster than they first person.

They informed me they had the 'perfect' policy for me after asking a few questions.   It sounded okay at first, then the further we went I was very confused.  (I should have hung-up at that point.)

Shortly after that they gave me a premium price + an enrollment fee.  The premium was decent with 0 deductible.  I went through the process on the computer and did not have the time to read each page.  I was told to 'sign' where indicated and go to the next page and 'sign' again.  It was like "Bip-man, thank you mam.  Whoever was on the other end of the conversation did not give me time to read what I was signing.

I worried about it all night and did not have the time to read all the papers early, but I did read what printed-off this evening and was startled at what I read - " This is not insurance"  and I became ill at my stomach.  It is a crime to let someone sell over the internet, pushing something that is not what was advertised - medical insurance.  Then all the fees that are added on.

I have a job where we all work hard for our living.  I totally resent someone taking advantage of me.  I will be requesting a refund immediately.

Please don't fall for their story, it is fraud.

Kay

Honey Grove, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-insurance-innovations/nationwide/health-insurance-innovations-first-health-david-i-called-for-information-on-medical-ins-1391909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Insurance Innovations