Complaint Review:

HEALTH LINE ONE

• Submitted: Sat, June 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: Beatrice — deerfield beach Florida U.S.A.
HEALTH LINE ONE
6555 N POWERLINE RD FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida United States of America

HEALTH LINE ONE HEALTHLINEONE.COM-ASSURANT HEALTH PLANS-HEALTH OPTIONS HEALTH PLANS THIS IS A INSURANCE BUISNESS THAT HAS NO LICENSED AGENTS-ALL REGISTERED FELONS WITH RECORDS AND THEY STEAL-ROB-AND DON'T GET YOU ANY HEALTH PLANS AT ALL-BUYERS BEWARE-THEY ARE LIARS-STEALERS-CRIMINALS FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are a Nationally Licensed Insurance Agency

*General Comment: Not a scam!

*General Comment: Health Line One saved my life

*Consumer Comment: Health Line One Saved Me!!!

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

HEALTH LINE ONE-HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS FOR HEALTH OPTIONS -ASSURANT HEALTH PLANS are CRIMINALS-LIARS-and HAVE NO REAL LICENSE TO SELL DISCOUNTED HEALTH PLANS to innocent people with PRE-EXSISTING

AND HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT CAN'T AFFORD MAJOR MEDICAL COVERAGE.

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY-THEY ARE NOT AGENTS-SENIOR CITIZEN WATCH GROUP SAYS-ANOTHER SOUTH FLORIDA SCAM-CHEATING PHONE ROOM

HEALTH LINE ONE SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUISNESS FOR GOOD -DONOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR INFORMATION-IT'S NOT SAFE=NO POLICY'S -NO NOTHING--

SENIOR CITIZENS HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THE HUNDREDS-DEAR GOD--

STOP-DON'T USE>www.healthlineone.com<<< CRIMINALS THAT ANSWER THE PHONE AND SAY THEY ARE LICENSED AGENTS--I HAVE A CRIME REPORTER TAPING THESE CON'S--DON'T BUY NO INSURANCE PLANS-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2010 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-line-one/fort-lauderdale-florida-33309/health-line-one-healthlineonecom-assurant-health-plans-health-options-health-plans-this-i-613353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HEALTH LINE ONE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are a Nationally Licensed Insurance Agency

AUTHOR: Steven Levine - (USA)

This is a very old complaint from 7 years ago. We have serviced more than 40,000 clients over the past seven years, providing them thoughtful proper coverage provided by a licensed dedicated staff of agents and customer service representatives. This one complaint that was filed 7 years ago probably by a competitor was not credible then and certainly not credible now. If there wer any truth to the slander written about my company we certainly would not be in business 7 years later and there would have been hundred if not thousands more of these ridiculous claims. This report has caused our agency to wrongfully lose opportunity. As it is a beseless accusation I would appreciate its prompt removal.

#2 General Comment

Not a scam!

AUTHOR: Alicia - (United States of America)

This company is not a scam or a rip off. I have a family member on it and it works wonderfully when used correctly. I suggested it and the benefit and indemnity plan has been used several times by her. She has not had any problems. I resent this article and was lead to it by a friend who knows we have the plan. Shame on you!

#3 General Comment

Health Line One saved my life

AUTHOR: mr Edwardz - (United States of America)

First off i would just like to say that im deeply offened by what this perosn had to say about my Insurance company. HEALTHLINE ONE helped give me and my family coverage when no one else would. i have pre exsisitng conditions and a young daughter who is a type 1 Diabetic. I have reaserched every insurance compnay out there for the last 3 months and i can tell you honesty that with out healthline one to cover me i would still be in tramendous debt with doctor bills. Every other insurance company out there either gave me a rediculous quote or wouldnt accept me at all . and in requards to them being rip offs every thing they told me on the phone from the rep to the agent was 100 % accurate . The only thing health line one ever stole from me was my stress of being uncoverd. The best part is my daughter got to keep all her same doctors . thank you health line one i would defend you anytime because as a satisfied customer i know you helped me in my time of need. Respectfully Jackie Edwardz.

Health Line One Saved Me!!!

AUTHOR: Melinda C. - (United States of America)

The most outstanding service I have had in a while. Ive been through many coverage programs and this company helped me get my budgeting down just enough to pay my premium. This company went over and beyond just to get me covered and thats saying alot since theres so many companies tring to scam people.