Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This was the WORST place I have ever worked. Management bullies you and talks to you like your are an idiot. I gave my two week notice due to the boss Johanna Perry then when I requested a few hours off to go do my pre employment test for my new job they said if I go they will terminate me haha. Of course I went cause it was for my new better job and sure enough they terminated me. I didnt care of course cause working for Hell Port was horrible. Management treats you horrible and you can never do enough for them DO NOT work or use this company...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-port/alphretta-georgia/health-port-hell-port-alphretta-georgia-1060184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Port