Complaint Review: health sciences institute

• Reported By: scheryl — youngstown Florida USA
  • health sciences institute

Internet
    USA

health sciences institute charged me 74.00 for a list of companies selling thier information. did not request said list. Internet

I ordered "miracles from the vault" from health sciences institute. I was unaware that i was now on a automatic renewal for thier services which is providing a list of doctors and other people writing thier opinions for sale.

I received a email stating "thank you for your renewal" There is nowhere on the page to cancel anything. I received my credit card statement which had a charge of 74.00 so i called the phone number provided on the statement.

I asked the person I spoke with what the 74.00 was for. she stated it was for  membership renewal on 10-21-2017. The amount I was questioning was billed on 9-19-2017  she stated that was for the "Health sciences institute members library of modern underground medicine The Best of Health Sciences Institute volume nineteen"  I said you mean the list of others people stuff thier selling.

I requested a refund for the membership renewal and a refund. we shall see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2017 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-sciences-institute/internet/health-sciences-institute-charged-me-7400-for-a-list-of-companies-selling-thier-informat-1408102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content