Complaint Review: Health Sciences Institute

Internet
    USA

Health Sciences Institute none Money rip-off Not sure Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From HSI

I was sent an e-mail offering a membership to the Health Scisnces Institute.

The memebership was offered for the Ammount of 99 dollars however  the offer specify that if I was over 50, I would have a discount and had to pay only 37 dollars and add cents.

I mark the point were I specify to be over 5o ( as in fact I am 77 years of age.But when I cheked my my banck account, I discover that they had taken the 99 dollars without onoring the discount offer of Senior Citisians.

I have attempted to correct directley this matter, but I have not found any were a e-mail were to reach this so call Helth Sciences Institute.

Endeed they make some unbelivable claims and I was welling to study the claimes.How ever at this point there is more then claims to be concern but rather  frode.

concern wiewer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-sciences-institute/internet/health-sciences-institute-none-money-rip-off-not-sure-internet-1161560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

From HSI

AUTHOR: Mason - ()

Hello, my name is Mason and I am a representative from Health Sciences Institute. I am sorry to hear of the issue you experienced when signing up for your membership. We would like the opportunity to correct this error for you and get you signed up for the correct membership offer. Please feel free to give me a call at 443-353-4443 so that I can address this matter immediately. I am in the office 9am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday EST. Thank you.