Complaint Review: hearthware

• hearthware
    1755 n butterfield rd
    libertyville, Illinois
    United States of America

hearthware precision induction cooktop lied cheated misslead false claims libertyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Order Help

In an add on TV and computer if I ordered one PIC for $99.99 I would get free cookware. As a bonus ID get another PIC free plus cookware  just pay SH of $139.85/total paid $239.84.I got two cooktops[ just one works] but only one set of cookware. When Icall I get a recording telling me all operaters are busy, leave a message, number and email address. I've done this two times one over a week ago still no reply. dennis dallas ga.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hearthware/libertyville-illinois-60048/hearthware-precision-induction-cooktop-lied-cheated-misslead-false-claims-libertyville-il-934146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Order Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I am terribly sorry to hear about your missing cookware and your broken unit. If you send an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com, we will look into the status of your cookware and pass along any updates we receive. Please also include a description of your broken unit and one of our customer service managers will pass along instructions for receiving a replacement. Thank you.