Complaint Review: Heather Sanders USB Litigation

• Heather Sanders USB Litigation

Nationwide
    USA

Heather Sanders USB Litigation Scam Artists Nationwide

Today my mother received a call from an 855 area code phone number. She let it go to voice mail because she did not recognize the phone number.  When she listened to the voice mail it was actually someone named Heather Sanders looking for myself (using my maiden name) and saying that she needed to fax me over some documents.  My mother forwarded the voice mail to me.

I am an adult, I do not live at home with my parents and I have not for over 20 years. I do not use my maiden name and have not for over 6 years.

I called the number that they listed and a woman answered.  She asked me for my case number and I told her I didn't have one and that they had left a voice mail on my mother’s phone looking for me.

This is where her attitude started.

She informed me that if they had left her a message then they were obviously looking for me and she asked me for my mother’s phone number. I asked her for the company name and she said USB Litigation and told me they were a litigation office. I restated that information just to make sure I had heard her correctly and she became extremely rude.  I told her I didn't know why she was getting upset with me because I had just asked her a question and her rudeness continued.

After giving her the phone number she told me that I had taken out a payday load for $600 and never paid it off and now I owed them close to $5000. I started to speak and she cut me off and started asking if I had gone through a hardship while I was living in a different state. She cited a company that I haven't worked for in over 12 years as my place of employment at that time. I then told her that I needed to see all of this in writing and she became belligerent and started raising her voice at me.

I just kept calmly repeating that I needed to see everything in writing and that they needed to fax paperwork over for me to review or mail it to me so I could review it, this just mad her madder. She cut me off and asked me if I still worked at the company she had named before and I stated no. She asked me if I worked at the company that I currently worked at and I stated yes.

I started to tell her again that I needed to see hard copy documents of what she was talking about and she cut me off yet again. This is when she proceeded to tell me that she was going to call my human resources department and they were going to garnish my wages for the full amount and then she hung up on me.

About 5 minutes after she hung up on me, she called back to the same extension line that I had called her from and asked for our human resources department. In our branch (I work for a large company that has close to 100 locations spread across the country) I am the person who handles most human resource issues so the receptionist paged me. I answered the phone and it was the same woman who had hung up on me! She told me that she didn’t call to talk to me she was calling for my human resource department. I stated that our HR department was not located in our branch and told her good luck finding that number and hung up on her.

The phone number they leave as a call back number is 855-203-3332 and the recording says her name is Heather Sanders. This is a scam. These are rip-off artists who are using scare tactics to frighten people into paying out money that is not owed. These people are rude and ruthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/heather-sanders-usb-litigation/nationwide/heather-sanders-usb-litigation-scam-artists-nationwide-1386062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content