Complaint Review: Heera123 (psychic)

• Submitted: Wed, October 04, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, October 04, 2017
  • Reported By: lley — Florida USA
  • Heera123 (psychic)

Internet
    USA

Heera123 ,psychic, Has 5 star reviews but gave a 0 star reading. Internet

I had wanted to try this lady for quite some time. I was starting to think all of that was fake and I just needed to know. She has 5 star reviewsall across the board so I thought, my goodness she has to be freaking awesome, right?? I was going through a tough time an so I was desperate. Maybe it's stupid of me but I'll admit I would have done anything to get answers or help.

This lady had 5 stars. It said she had won an award on the site and that she was just amazing. The testimonials were amzing too. All I know is I thought "wow I need to try her". One day I had the money to spare and so I aded funds to the account and got a private chat reading.

I somewhat felt odd because it seems like she was judging me off of my name. I have an urban name however I am extremly educated and live what some would consider a picket fence life. She said that she could see that I had no kids and had never been married....WRONG. I have 4 and have been married twice. Once when I was super young and currently, to a man I've been with for well over 11 years!

I won't go into detail about the entire reading but boy was it something awful. I went back after I left feedback and guess what??? They don't show the negative feedback. Now maybe they show the accurate rating (which is questionable) an maybe I am just one of the few who she idn't vibe with - so perhaps my low rating didn't cause a dent in her 5 rating score. I am just saying folks...this is my true experience with that reader.

So if she reads this, because I wanted to message her and let her know (Only because the inaccuracy of the reading upset me so much - I mean I was really feeling down and then I paid money to have someone lie to me and get ALL of my personal details wrong. How can you even call yourself gifted when you don't even see one child in the picture?? To say I've ever had children or been married??? What?!) But as I was saying....if you are Heera123 and you read this...here's a tip - get better on cold reading folks. You are obviously NOT psychic but maybe you shouldn't judge people by their name!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/heera123-psychic/internet/heera123-psychic-has-5-star-reviews-but-gave-a-0-star-reading-internet-1404308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content