Complaint Review: HelloTotem Totem

• Reported By: Moro — San diego California United States of America
  • HelloTotem Totem

Internet
    United States of America

HelloTotem Totem NEVER PAYED ME FOR MY PHONE, WARNING DO NOT RECYCLE WITH THIS COMPANY TOTAL SCAMMMMM Internet

*Consumer Comment: me too!

*Consumer Comment: Please

I recycle my iphone 4 with them and I never got a check or a respond, they are a scam , I am wiring this so nobody else recycles with them and get scam I was going to use this money for school tuition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hellototem-totem/internet/hellototem-totem-never-payed-me-for-my-phone-warning-do-not-recycle-with-this-company-to-867311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

me too!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Totem is a rip-off!  I was originally quoted $49.25 for my Iphone.  When I received the mailer and invoice it stated $39.25.  Numerous emails went unanswered and their phone would never pick up to address my concern.  I decided to accept their second offer of $39.25 anyway, as that was a better offer than most other recyclers.  Now I receive an email stating they're giving me $2.56 for my Iphone.

I need to specify adamantly, that my phone was in Perfect Condition.  I have always had a case protector and screen protector installed since it was brand new.  There were no scratches anywhere and it was in perfect working order.  Now they have my phone and I cannot do anything about it except what I'm doing now. Do not do business with Totem.  I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

Please

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Next time you want to recycle an old cell phone - send it to so cellphonesforsoldiers and help our troops overseas! Or give it to your local Domestic Violence shelter to help those needing cellphones.