Complaint Review: Helpfulinternet.net

8502 E Chapman Ave #146
    Internet
    United States of America

Helpfulinternet.net E-commerce Rip Off Company Internet

I spoke to an individual named Brad sound like (allegedly); who said Helpful Internet.net was affiliated with Smart Living Company.

He knew the correct details of my account and said this company (Helpful Internet.net) would assist (for a fee, of course) in getting a higher profile online and move my website into making money.

He said he could get me a full website for $299.00, I paid e-commerce $100 which cleared on 8/2/2012 and have since found out this is not anything concerned with smart living company (SMC); my coach or anything else. Since than i put a stop on all future drafts from my account.

I want my $100 returned and refunded.

Its hard to get a return phone call from them., concerning this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/helpfulinternetnet/internet/helpfulinternetnet-e-commerce-rip-off-company-internet-936235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content