Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: COOKIE1201 — BALTIMORE Maryland
Herbert Thaler Law Firm in Baltimore
201 N. Charles Street., Suite 2302 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Herbert Thaler Law Firm in Baltimore HERBERT THALER IS A SLIMY CROOK Baltimore, Maryland

*General Comment: NOT TRUE! Herb Thayler is the best lawyer I have ever used

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Herbert Thaler is a crook and a LIAR! This shark claimed he served as counsel to a hospital where i seen and that i owed money. BIG BIG LIE i called the hospital and was told this guy BOUGHT the debt for a couple went to court and wanted money for it. I wasn't going to pay him a d**n DIME!! He didn't perform any surgery on me he and the Doctor i had was mysteriously murdered before this case was even filed. He had the gall to have the bogus judgement liened against my home and request garnishment of my wages. What's worse was my house was already under water but I couldn't short sale it because of this crook's lien on it i was advised just to file a chapter 7 on this jerk in which he has not returned the money he recieved after the bankruptcy was filed. Should i sue this guy?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/herbert-thaler-law-firm-in-baltimore/baltimore-maryland-21201/herbert-thaler-law-firm-in-baltimore-herbert-thaler-is-a-slimy-crook-baltimore-maryland-1044613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbert Thaler Law Firm in Baltimore

#1 General Comment

NOT TRUE! Herb Thayler is the best lawyer I have ever used

AUTHOR: Bill Collector - (USA)

I am a commercial collection agent, and I have known and worked with Herb Thayler since the 1980's when I began working in commercial debt collections for a company called Milliken & Michaels, which no longer exists. At the time it was the largest and most prestigious and most successful commercial collection agency in business until it was sold to NCO by Mike Sanderson in the early 1990's. I have used Herb as our litigation counsel in the Baltimore area at every agency I have worked for since, and after starting my own agency in Florida 5 years ago, I use him exclusively everywhere he can practice and as far as he can go. Mr. Thayler has never lost a single case I have turned over to him.

This idiot person who wrote this complaint is lucky that Herb is a truly good man, because if someone lied about me like they are lying about him I would sue them for defimation, slander, and libel!!! As long as I have known Herbert I have never once heard of him buying a debt from a hospital, and the bottom line is the person complaining DID have surgery at the hospital. DID run up a high debt, and then STIFFED the hospitall and doctor that likely saved their (in my opinion) worthless life. They never paid the debt, not to the hospital, not to Mr. Thayler's office even after being ordered by the Court to pay. They cry about not being able to "short sell" their house, why do people do that in the first place? The only reason I have ever heard of somebody doing a "Short Sale" is because they have NOT PAID THEIR MORTGAGE!!!!

So we know from the rant that was put on this website by the deadbeat that they do not pay their doctor or hospital bill. they did not pay their mortgage to the point they had to consider a short sale to get out from under it, and they  would rather file bankruptcy than pay the money that they owe to other people or businesses, and they could have  even if they had to make payments over an extended period of time. So I ask you who between the two people here "is a crook and a LIAR!"????

I am proud to know and to have worked with Herb Thayler for the last few decades, and I was appalled to see this undeserved load of BULL DUNG!!!