Complaint Review: Here2Help LLC

• Here2Help LLC
    8870 N Himes Ave # 644
    Tampa, Florida
    USA

Here2Help LLC 1stbay.org 1stbay.org Scott Andreasen Owner Screws 1099 Workers Tampa Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply From Owner

I worked for Scott Andreasen as a 1099 worker for a few years. After stealing my clients he refused to pay me or answer my calls.  He owes me residual income and has done this to other workers when he throws a temper tantrum.  He was supposed to buy me out or pay me my comission. He is operating just like another scam company in Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/here2help-llc/tampa-florida-33614-1627/here2help-llc-1stbayorg-1stbayorg-scott-andreasen-owner-screws-1099-workers-tampa-flori-1404074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply From Owner

AUTHOR: Owner - (USA)

I have known Mike Lambert, since we were 16 years old. We were high school buddies.  There is much more to this story but I will stay on topic with his complaint and back my company against his lies and slander.  The devil is in the details here.  First off, Mike Lambert was an independent sales contractor for over three years that part is true.  In his independent contractor agreement he signed a confidentiality clause.  He has now broken that clause by slandering our company with his lies.

Mike Lambert worked part time less with us from home less than a few weeks during the last 2.5 years.   Do not be fooled into thinking that he was some hard-working, full-time contractor working closely with our company.  This guy was nonexistent and we continued to pay him year after year for two sales he made totaling a whopping $262.50 of monthly commissions.  You are reading that right, $262.50.  He had not closed a single new sale himself into a half years and we continue to pay him.  Other business owners are shaking their heads right now.

It is true Mike Lambert got screwed out of pay.  But it was a legal screwing within his contract and a long time coming.  Because we were high school buddies I let this go on for way too long.  We terminated his independent contractor agreement due to lack of sales production, drama and his unlimited excuses.  Here is how we screwed him: He set a mutual sales goal of seven sales during the 30 day period. (sidenote: I started them off and closed two sales for him in August to try and ignite a fire and get him selling and boost confidence.  He will not admit this, but he actually brought the prospects on the phone with me and I’m the one who had to pull the card and close the sale.)  He does not understand the concept that whoever actually pulls the credit card and get the payment information is the one who made the sale, everything else is just talk.  I actually paid him on those sales because I kept giving him the benefit of the doubt for years that he would change his work ethic.  I wanted to believe this time would be different and he would actually get on the phone and start selling.

So then we generated over 50 leads for him for the next week.  He disappeared without a trace after we generated the leads.  No call or reason.  For me that was the straw that broke the camel’s back after I closed those 2 sales for him and paid him.  This was the normal cycle for Mike Lambert over the past three years.  He would pretend to pop his head in for a week like he was going to sell something, we would generate tons of leads for him and he would disappear without a trace.  Then he would make excuses that he had to go wash boats, chop firewood with his dad… the excuses never ended.  The number of excuses became ridiculous.  Because he was a high school buddy I stayed pretty cool about the situation for a long time… too long.

I will be clear on how we legally screwed him: we have a couple failsafe clauses in his independent contractor agreement he signed which states he must hit a minimum sales goal of 7 sales in a 30 day period.  After I closed two sales for him and paid him he had another 14 days left in his 30 day period to make five sales or he would lose his monthly residual commissions alltogether.  After he disappeared for a week I terminated his independent contractor agreement.  At that point he still had a little time to call businesses and make 5 more sales to achieve his sales goal of 7 and keep commissions going.  He did not make the five sales to keep commissions going and so by contract we were able to stop all commissions altogether.

However, even if he wanted to pull through and make five sales (which he never would have based on previous 3 years history) he would have never had a chance.  There is an additional failsafe clause in our Independent contractor agreement that states our company reserves the right to “refuse any sales or customers brought on by contractor at its sole discretion.”  So even if he were able to achieve the additional five sales to meet his seven sale quota in a 30 day period we could have rejected those sales anyway.

A few other claims he made we will address one by one:

He mentions that we screw "other 1099 workers" out of pay: This is a total lie, not a shred of truth.  We stopped paying Mike Lambert and only Mike Lambert because we wanted to get rid of him ASAP for a long time coming due to lack of sales production, unlimited excuses and drama.

He makes a note that he should have been offered a “buyout” of his commissions:  This is also a lie and not written anywhere in the independent contractor agreement he signed at all.  Here is his confusion:  A year ago I had presented him with the idea of a “buyout” to pay him a few months of residual income on the two customers he had signed up years ago so we could part ways.  I wanted him gone for a long time coming and was looking for a friendly solution back then.  He declined the notion all together because he wanted to continue to receive commission payments. Again, nothing is written in the contract he signed that states he’s entitled to a buyout.  That was going to be a friendly gesture only.

He makes another claim that I would not answer his calls:  This is true.  I sent him a Contractor Termination email explaining all of this and that was my final word.  I do not need to rehash conversations with him, the email said it all and it is final.  It is not open for negotion or discussion.  He continues to keep giving me harassing calls, voicemails, emails and text messages over the past two months all hours of the day, every week.

He makes another claim that we are operating just like another scam company out of Florida:  We have been operating 10 years and have many customer testimonials and relationships with our customers for many years, you can check our site on that.  Again, this issue is only concerning Mike Lambert, a former 1099 contractor.  In summary, he is a disgruntled 1099 sales contractor that is not owed any money due to stipulations in his signed independent contractor agreement.