Complaint Review: Hero's in style

1148 Royal Heights Rd Belleville, IL 62226‎
    Belleville, Illinois
    USA

Hero's in style Unprofessional do not do business Belleville Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Heros In Style - GREAT Business EXCELLENT Customer Service

This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with in all my life!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE DO NOT USE DO NOT USE, I can't say it enough!

They sent me the wrong 3 pocket top instead of the one pictured. When I called to complain I was put on hold for over 45 mins & given the run around on 2 different occasions.

I was told they had no control of the arraignment & I could not get a refund.Suddenly my co-workers make sense when they won't go to hero's in style anymore,now I have my own story.

I followed their suggestions,went to Life Uniform & will do so from now on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/heros-in-style/belleville-illinois-62220/heros-in-style-unprofessional-do-not-do-business-belleville-illinois-1096448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Heros In Style - GREAT Business EXCELLENT Customer Service

AUTHOR: Mary J - ()

Heros In Style prides itself on customer service. This RipOff Report is 100% fictional.  I welcome any proof that such an event took place because I am confident it did not.  The details of this event make no sense with regards to how we do business and the author isn't even a real person.

We have been in business for over 17 year, not by treating our customers poorly, but by providing the customer service that is second to none. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  We hope you will visit us at Heros In Style.