Complaint Review: Hertz Iseatz

• Hertz Iseatz

Nationwide
    USA

Hertz Iseatz Marriott Hotel stuck in San Jose san Jose CR Nationwide

I recently made a reservation at the Marriott San Jose, CR. I am a platinum member and this was my fourth trip to CR. During the reservation process on the Marriott site Marriott offered to make my car reservation with Hertz at a substantial discount and would add a bonus to my account. Our flight was delayed out of Miami due to air traffic over Cuba due to the Castro funeral. We arrived in San Jose about 2 hours late. I contacted Hertz to pick us up and was told that since we were late they did not have to honor the reservation.

Needless to say we wrre in a bind and stuck without car in a foreign country. After a day we did manage to acquire a car at three times the price of our original reservation with Avis. At this point neither Marriott or I seatz will take any responsibility..and I am waiting for a response from Hertz. I think that this situation needs some attention and renters should be made aware of the problem before it ruins their well planned vacation. One had to wonder why there is no accountability in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2016 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hertz-iseatz/nationwide/hertz-iseatz-marriott-hotel-stuck-in-san-jose-san-jose-cr-nationwide-1344890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content