Complaint Review: Hewlet Packard, HP

• Hewlet Packard, HP

Internet
    United States of America

Hewlet Packard, HP HP Warranty , Internet

My case number is 7501592544.

I just spoke with Oscar: 5011237, located at Dallas, TX. They refused to fix my computer though it is still under factory warranty until 01/2011. they told me to go fix it at a local computer store.

I called concerning a problem with my new HP Touchsmart Tx2 laptop which I bought in Singapore with an International warranty.

My laptop was not turning on with caps lock and num lock flashing. From the forums online, this means it is a problem with the CPU.

I called HP customer support and spoke with Jabraim (Manager Moina) in Mubai India for close to an hour before they told me they would escalate the issue. After 24H, I called them and they told me the warranty is not covered for the US.

I would like my laptop fixed or replaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hewlet-packard-hp/internet/hewlet-packard-hp-hp-warranty-internet-632852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content