Complaint Review: HFL Solutions

• HFL Solutions

Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

HFL Solutions www.moodoptimizer.com Too many discrepancies. Las Vegas, Nevada

Ive found many reviews with complaints about HFLs billing and customer service practices, which dont apply to me. Theyve been willing to offer me refunds when I accidentally ordered more products than I intended, which they took care of before the product was even shipped to me. Theyve always answered me when Ive used their online forms. However, none of the reviews address the issues that concern me. I would say that I am fairly satisfied with their product Provanax, but it was when I received a bottle of their product LeanOptimizer for free that I started to question the legitimacy of this company. First of all, several of the ingredients that are listed on their website arent even in the actual product and arent on the label. Secondly, they claim to not use diuretics in their product, yet the label has Uva Ursi and Dandelion Leaf Extract, which are both diuretics. Thirdly, they dont even list how much of each ingredient is in the product, claiming it is to prevent theft of their formula. [continued below]....
..... What worries me the most is that they claim to have an A+ rating with the BBB, but on the BBB website, they have an F rating and arent even accredited with the BBB. The BBB states that HFL uses the BBB seal on their website but are unauthorized to do so. This obvious fraudulence makes me question the product quality of this company. This also makes me question the use of the USDA Organic seal on their website which is not included on the product bottle itself along with several other seals of approval that are included on their website, but not on the bottle. There are too many red flags with this company and I will no longer do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hfl-solutions/las-vegas-nevada-/hfl-solutions-wwwmoodoptimizercom-too-many-discrepancies-las-vegas-nevada-977396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content