Complaint Review: HGT SKIN SHIMMER

• Reported By: bea green — SCOTTSDALE,AZ Arizona USA
  • HGT SKIN SHIMMER

Internet
    USA

HGT SKIN SHIMMER MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM fraudulant skin cream Santa Ana CA 92799 SCOTTSDALE, AZ

Charges on my VISA 4- montly amounts of $89.95 and 90.00, Visa advised me to call company to stop subscription to the skin cream. COMPANY doesn't tell you it's a 4.95 subscription to SUCK you in for credit card number so they can automatically make charges on my card.

I'm in my Son's care and I did this on my card. They only refunded me

35%of charges so I'm STUCK for much money. The Company will continue after 14days to re-start charging again. I'm an EARLY demensiapatient and this has been difficult for my SON so now he's taking my credit card and these people are taking advantage of OLD LADIES WITHWRINKLES?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2016 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hgt-skin-shimmer/internet/hgt-skin-shimmer-mira-vie-skin-cream-fraudulant-skin-cream-santa-ana-ca-92799-scottsdale-1301658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content