Complaint Review: Hi Fi Sound Connection

• Reported By: Phoenix Arizona
  • Hi Fi Sound Connection
    PO Box 495
    Brookline Station, Missouri

Hi Fi Sound Connection Has 94 BBB complaints and ripped me off for $400 Brookline Station, Missouri

This company promised to ship an amplifier within 2 to 3 business days. When that didn't happen, I left a message on their voicemail (which says they have live service and that's a lie). No one ever contacted me back. I filed a report with the BBB and they would not call them back either.

They have a total of 95 BBB complaints and I think this business really needs to be shut down. I work hard for my money and every time I ask them to simply refund my money, they never respond. They keep sending emails with a different name from the same email address stating that the amp will be here in the next couple of days.

Steven
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hi-fi-sound-connection/brookline-station-missouri-65619/hi-fi-sound-connection-has-94-bbb-complaints-and-ripped-me-off-for-400-brookline-station-256944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content