Complaint Review: Hi-Tech Dentistry

• Hi-Tech Dentistry
    66 S. Dobson Rd #144
    Mesa, Arizona
    USA

Hi-Tech Dentistry I was told that I had three cavities that needed to be filled at a total cost of $460.00 I asked them to send my x-rays from February 2017 to my previous dentist who confirmed that these teeth did not have cavities that needed filing. For example, one tooth just had a crack in the enamal. Hi-Tech Dentistry was not truthfull to me as they recommended expensive drilling of three of my teeth that did not need to be done. Mesa Arizona

I went to Hi-Tech Dentistry in February 2017 as a new patient.  They advertised a $49.00 cleaning and x-ray special for new patients.  They did not have dental hygentists as the dentist actually cleaned my teeth.

The dentist indicated my teeth were in good shape and did not have any cavities but indicated he wanted me to pay attention to my lower right wisdom tooth but did not say why.

I went back in August 2017 for my six month cleaning.  A different dentist cleaned my teeth.  She then told me I had three cavities that needed to be filled.  My treatment plan was $460.00

I asked Hi-Tech Dentristy to email the x-rays from February 2017 to my previous dentist as I wanted a second opinion.  My previous dentist looked at the x-rays and examined my teeth.  He stated that these were not caviites at all.  For example, one tooth just had a crack in the enamel.

Hi-Tech Dentisry was not telling the truth to me.  They recommended expensive drilling on three of my teeth that did not need to be done.   I suggest always getting a second opinion if Hi-Tech Dentistry recommends any expensive dental procedure as I feel they are not an honest company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2017 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hi-tech-dentistry/mesa-arizona-85202/hi-tech-dentistry-i-was-told-that-i-had-three-cavities-that-needed-to-be-filled-at-a-tota-1395935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content