Complaint Review: Hibdon Tires Plus

• Hibdon Tires Plus
    6625 SW 3rd St
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    USA

Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma

This is the third time I believe I have been lied to by this Hibdons. And it's always to sell me something I don't need. Two times before they lied about where a tire was damaged so they could sell me a new one. This week they quoted me a price on a break job $159.99 each axle.
They said they would get done by 4:30 if I brought in by noon. I get there and they wouldn't commit to the 4:30 said they close @ 6:00 And they have to do an inspection on it then call me with the total. So I call @ 3:00 to see if they had it yet and they say it was about to go in.
At  4:00 they call and say the front rotors can't be turned so it will be $585.30 total.
They were charging 149.99 each for two rotors. I called around and this is double what others wanted for new rotors so I told them no thanks and I picked it up.
Next day I took to a local shop and he did brakes on both axles for $249 total. He said it was no problem to turn the rotors.
This will be the last time I bring any vehicle to Hibdons. I have been a customer of this chain for over 30 years. They used to have a great reputation but I see now how they have changed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2017 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hibdon-tires-plus/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-73128/hibdon-tires-plus-6625-sw-3rd-st-oklahoma-city-ok-73128-lied-to-me-oklahoma-city-oklaho-1386461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content