Complaint Review:

Hibu YellowBook electronic signiture Nationwide

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

A sale representative came to my business and I said I was not interested I renewing my contract with Yellow Book / Hibu. The sales rep convinced me to renew at a deeply discounted rate. I signed their computer pad and the salesman stated he could not print out a receipt, but would email me one at a later date. Month later I am getting billed for services I did not agree to and told that I signed a contract for them. The company would not accept my protest and continued to bill me for these services. They then sent me to collections for this amount. I wasted over 2 hours of my time for the $197.82 and finally paid them because it was not worth my time to fight it. This is a poor way for a company to make money and I certainly would advise against ever using any of their services or products. I hope others will be cautious of electronic signature since the company can attach anything they want to them and it is difficult to prove otherwise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hibu/nationwide/hibu-yellowbook-electronic-signiture-nationwide-1174129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hibu