Complaint Review: Hibu

• Reported By: Hotcakes0007 — tampa Florida
  • Hibu

Nationwide
    USA

Company is a big scam!!!!! Waiting months on end for any sign of work and get nothing customer service is trash and the employess are borderline children. The only time you will hear from this company is when its time to pay up you can cancle your service with them and you cant get a refund from them. When i asked to speak to the manager i was told by a employee that they had all went home and there was nothing he could do........3:30 on a Thrusday.....I would like to be part of a class action lawsuite its time we do something about these trash companies that drain hard working people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hibu/nationwide/hibu-yellowbook-rip-off-to-small-businesses-nationwide-1143508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hibu Response to me.....

AUTHOR: Hotcakes0007 - ()

So i have been waiting for a call back from hibu from the following week that i had talking to them about my issues and ofcouse no call back so call today and this is the solution that they are giving me for all my troubles...

They say they will cancel my contract with them and credit my account what I OWE to them which is $350.00 but they will not issue me a refund that i paid when i started with them which was $400.00. So pretty much i lost my money in return for a debt that was created from a bad website. A Class action lawsuite is needed hopefully someone helps with that there are alot of people looking for justice.

HIBU is a waste of money

AUTHOR: Zadeh Mellie - ()

I agree with you friend, Hibu is owned by YP ( yellow pages ) and should not engage in unethical business practices.

They just do your listings and call it local seo - which is total BS

scam company, not a real product