Complaint Review: High Class Universe Dog Banks

• Reported By: Evangelia — Colorado Springs Colorado USA
  • High Class Universe Dog Banks

Internet
    USA

High Class Universe Dog Banks Dog Banks Ordered Ordered off of Facebook Internet

I have placed an order for three dog banks on Dec 2, 2016  Confirmation #22068 from High Class Universal Products.  The order has been charged to my credit card, I am getting ready to file a report/complaint and ask for the money to be credited back to my card next.

My confirmation was that it was placed and that they were processing my order and will notify me when it is shipped.  Have not received any notification on this.

What are my steps to take to either get this order received or credit back to me?

Concerned Consumer,

Eva

High Class Universe

Order #22068

Thank you for your purchase!

Hi Eva, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order

Shipping method

FREE Shipping

Payment method

Ending in 0210 — $65.97

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at highclassuniverse@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2016 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/high-class-universe-dog-banks/internet/high-class-universe-dog-banks-dog-banks-ordered-ordered-off-of-facebook-internet-1345860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content