Complaint Review: High Definition Window Cleaning

• High Definition Window Cleaning

Lago Vista, Texas
    USA

High Definition Window Cleaning Nice But Not Very Dependable Lago Vista Texas

These guys are super nice but they can't be trusted to do what they say they'll do.  We paid to have them wash our windows and pressure wash our driveway and deck. They came out and gave us a bid and we were very impressed. They were easy to talk to and easy to deal with. They said they would be back first thing in the morning to get started. They estimated that the job would take about 6 or 7 hours. I took the morning off work to meet up with them because our driveway has a gate.

They did not show up when they said they would the next day. In fact, about 10 minutes before they were supposed to arrive, they called me and said they would be about an hour late. I was not happy because I took time off work to meet them. I was nice to them and told them no problem, and reminded them that I had taken time off work to let them in.

Not only did they not show up (again), but they called and said they were having problems and would not be there until later than afternoon around 4pm.  I was not happy and I'm sure they could tell. But I was still polite and agreed to be back home at 4pm to meet them. I had already wasted nearly half a day and I was not happy about only spending a couple of hours at work before having to leave work early to meet up with them.

I arrived at my house at 4pm to meet them and they were not there.  They finally arrived at 4:40 pm and got started.  They worked until about 7 pm then left for the day. They assured me that they would return the next morning bright and early.

Not only did they not return the next morning, but I did not see them again for 4 days! To make matters worse, the day before they showed up to finish the job, it rained really hard, so by the time they finally finished, it looked like only half of the windows had been cleaned.

I told them I was unhappy and they refused to lower the final bill. I paid them in full but will never use them again.

Like I said. These guys are very nice and very likeable.  But you cannot depend on them to do what they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2017 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/high-definition-window-cleaning/lago-vista-texas/high-definition-window-cleaning-nice-but-not-very-dependable-lago-vista-texas-1388111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content