Complaint Review: Highlands Hill Country

• Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, August 29, 2017
  • Reported By: Austin Renter — Austin Texas USA
  • Highlands Hill Country
    3014 W William Cannon Dr.
    Austin, Texas
    USA

Highlands Hill Country do not move here, scam, sleezy, liars, ripoff, terrible management, incompetent, dirty, rude Austin Texas

*Author of original report: UPDATE: My money was refunded

This apartment complex will scam you out of your hard earned dollar. I lived here for five years, kept it impeccably clean, and upon my move-out inspection, the woman said it was extremely clean and there were no issues. Then I get an email today from the mangament fining me $350 for a dog urine stain because their carpet cleaner "supposedly" ran a protein test and discovered dog urine in my bedroom closet. Liars.

1. I never had a dog.

2. A dog was never in my apartment

3. How would dog pee get in the BEDROOM CLOSET?

I told them all of this and they will not drop the fine. They are liars. They don't want to pay out deposits so they make up fake issues so they can keep your money. The management should be ashamed of themselves. Just go on Google reviews and you will read countless reports of this same thing.

Do not move here no matter what. It is dirty and they never fix anything. There is also a cockroach problem. Found one in my oven the day I moved out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2017 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/highlands-hill-country/austin-texas-78745/highlands-hill-country-do-not-move-here-scam-sleezy-liars-ripoff-terrible-management-1396541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

UPDATE: My money was refunded

AUTHOR: - ()

After I challenged the office they agreed to meet me at the unit and take up some of the carpet to show me the stain. They lifted the carpet and there was nothing underneath. They refunded my money.