Complaint Review: History Channel Club
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet
I paid for a life time membership, yet they have disappeared.
I am suppose to get the magazines for life, plus
Members of The History Channel Club Can Look Forward to:
• H™ magazine (published six times a year). Each issue of this fact-filled, colorful, and lively magazine taps into the vast archives of HISTORY™
• Members-only trips & tours
• Discounts to museums
• Unique member-to-member forums on the Club’s official website www.TheHistoryChannelClub.com
• Opportunities to win history-related products and services
• Opportunities to win getaways to historic destinations
• The Guide to Historic America which is packed full with special Member savings and over 700 interesting historic sites to visit throughout our great country.
• Special discounts on history-related products and services
• And more!
I'm getting nothing.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/history-channel-club/internet/history-channel-club-paid-lifetime-membership-but-havent-recieved-a-magazine-in-about-a-1349256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: