Complaint Review: Hit Web Design - Heritage Web Solutions

• Reported By: Web Design Lawsuit — Miami Florida United States of America
  • Hit Web Design - Heritage Web Solutions

Provo, Utah
    United States of America

Hit Web Design - Heritage Web Solutions POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Provo, Utah

*Consumer Comment: This company needs to be shut down and sued

This company has a horrific track record. For years, this company has been unjustly enriching itself to the detriment of it customers. I am currently in touch with an attorney who is looking into the possibility of filing a class action lawsuit against this company, so that victims can be compensated for their losses. If you have been victimized by Hit Web Design/Heritage Web Solutions, please contact me at (((REDACTED)))@gmail.com for more information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hit-web-design-heritage-web-solutions/provo-utah-/hit-web-design-heritage-web-solutions-potential-class-action-lawsuit-provo-utah-611339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This company needs to be shut down and sued

AUTHOR: kalvin - (United States of America)

I do not understand how a company that has apparently ripped off so many people, recently myself, is still in business.  I wish I had known about this site before I paid Hit Web Design any money.  I agreed to pay them $740.00 at the end of July 2010.  Everything seemed to be on the up and up, talked with several people in the company and my account was assigned to an "account manager".

My first clue that something was wrong was when I received a 2nd invoice via email for $300.00 which I did not authorize.

The supervisor email appeared to work at first and I received and email that this kind of thing was taken seriously and that the 2nd charge would be removed.  However, that appears to have been just a canned response.  I am hopeful my bank will help with the $300.00 since that was unauthorized but the first $740.00 is gone for sure.

I am in the process of building my own business, not a lot of capital, so this hurts.  I needed the website for my business now I will have to come up with more money to do what I had hoped they would do.

It is sad that on face value they can look so good but that is like "skin deep beauty" covering a lot of "ugly".

I am hoping American's are fed up with this kind of thing going on and we can unite together to close down these companies and make those responsible pay for their actions.