Report: #462086

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009
  • Reported By: Waterbury Connecticut
  • HIT WEB DESIGN - HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS

Provo, Utah

HIT WEB DESIGN - HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS HIT WEB DESIGN IS A FRAUD - DO NOT USE THEM - THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Provo Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Yet again we see deception

* : Complaints Resolved

Hit Web Design ( Heritage Web Solutions ) They Changed their name because Heritage Received so Much Negative Feedback From Everybody. Hit Web Design Stole $1,200 dollars from me. I hired them in Janurary to create a Web Design , come July they have Not Done Anything and Charge Hosting Fee's a Month - To Host What ? They are a scam and i will see to it that Everybody in the World Knows It. I couldnt wait Any Longer and requested a Full Refund. Do you know what they told me ? I can No Longer Get a Refund Because it has been More than 90 days - They Just Delay the process on purpose to keep the Money. They wanted to give me a refund of $25 Dollars On $1,200 - I canceled and they have my Money Now. If i can't get the Money Back I promise that i want to Warn Everybody Else Online NOT TO HIRE THESE CROOKS.

24hourphones
Waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hit-web-design-heritage-web-solutions/provo-utah/hit-web-design-heritage-web-solutions-hit-web-design-is-a-fraud-do-not-use-them-they-462086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Yet again we see deception

AUTHOR: Former employee - (U.S.A.)

This title is just as deceptive as all the others. What appears to be a blatant attempt to pull the wool over others eyes about the actual status of this complaint.

Again, f you read the response, it is just another canned response with no real substance to it. The title says, "complaints resolved" but there is no actual resolution to the complaint posted.

Yet again I challenge you, Heritage, to post the actual resolution to this customers complaints and to have the customer post to verify your claims. I highly doubt we'll see this happen but if we do I'll applaud this as a step in the right direction.

#2

Complaints Resolved

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

At HIT Web Design, we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of honesty and integrity. We have been able to resolve most of the customers complaints from this website. However, there are simply a handful of individuals who, regardless of the merits of the issues, post slanderous and/or negative comments. Let me assure all who read this that those few who complain are less than 1% of our total volume of business. HIT has been able to satisfy every complaint posted, given that customer gives us the opportunity to do so.

In the case of refunds, HIT always first attempts to complete work and continue with customers.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at QCA@hitwebdesign.com or CEO@hitwebdesign.com.

My personal promise to you is that HIT Wed Design will be completely fair and equitable with you.

Warmest Regards,