Complaint Review: Hlthyway

• Reported By: Fran — Andrews South Carolina USA
  • Hlthyway

USA

Hlthyway Garcinia CBD oil capsules

Ordered CBD capsules from tv ad saying just pay $4.95. So I ordered on line do I could see what I was ordering and only authorized to take out of account $4.95 and was rip off for an additional 79.99. Called and got lied to that the account was closed. After several attempts to get all my money back she then said I could have a percentage applied back to my account.

I wanted all my money back then was told I could get 70% back if I returned the bottle. Liars. I have given them till Thursday to return all my money or they will be hearing from the Bettet Business Bureau and my attorney. I only authorize them to debit my account for $4.95. That amount was for the capsules not shipping and receiving. That was all I was told was being charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2017 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hlthyway/-/hlthyway-garcinia-cbd-oil-capsules-1403934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content