Complaint Review: Hobbytron

24700 Avenue Rockefeller
    Santa Clarita, California
    United States of America

Hobbytron sells junk, no customer service at all, Santa Clarita, California

Ordered 2 RC helicopter toys for Christmas, neither one worked. Thanks for disappointing my kid. Filled out their RMA request forms for both units on the 26th. Received automated email responses almost immediately, claiming that I would receive a response within 24-72 hours.

It's the 31st now and no response yet. That's 120 hours, scumbags. 3 times now I have sat on hold for a half-hour after calling 877-341-7370, hearing every 15 seconds about how my call is so important to them, only to be disconnected. They don't respond to emails. Their alleged "Live Chat" is perpetually offline.

Too bad I didn't think to google "Hobbytron scam" before sending them my business. It looks like they have a long history of ripping people off. Let's hope these idiots go out of business soon and crawl back under the rock where they came from.

Meanwhile I guess my only recourse is to go for a VISA refund. Too bad I don't live closer, I'd like to re-enact the Discount Tire commercial by hurling these pieces of crap through their window.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hobbytron/santa-clarita-california-/hobbytron-sells-junk-no-customer-service-at-all-santa-clarita-california-677284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content