Complaint Review: Hobbytron.com

24700 Avenue Rockefeller
    Santa Clarita, California
    United States of America

Hobbytron.com Takes Money, Doesn't Answer! Santa Clarita, California

On 12-13-2012, I ordered 2 RC Helicoptors from Hobbytron.com using their website. After hitting submit, I did not receive an invoice or order confirmation in my email. I immediately checked my bank account and realized I was charged the $36.89 to my account with no way to verifyf the order.

I tried sending an email to the Company thru their website asking them to verify for confirm the order and the status. I waited until the next day when I knew the business should be in operation and tried to call. I could not get an answer. I tried the "Online Chat" and also could not get a response. I sent emails after that requesting that they call me, included my phone# and waited.

When I did not hear from them after another day had elapsed, I tried this same process again. I have repeated this process numerous times to no avail. Hobbytron.com has taken the money from my account and refuses to acknowledge my existence.

After realizing that I could not get an anwer from them at all, I googled information on this company and have seen hundreds of complaints of similar situations, bad merchandise, etc...

I would suggest that you do not do business with this company if you are considering them as a source for Hobby Electronics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hobbytroncom/santa-clarita-california-91355/hobbytroncom-takes-money-doesnt-answer-santa-clarita-california-987239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content